• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT1| - Mes Que Un... Community

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 752119

Unconfirmed Member
Theo and Santi sign new deals.

4 years for Theo, 3 for Santi.

Great day.

Yep. Was very happy to see this news this morning. Santi is our key playmaker, and Theo looked great at the end of the season once he got his fitness back and some playing time.

Lots of good scoring options up front and in midfield. I just wish we'd have grabbed some more defensive help. Mertesaker and Coquelin need back ups.

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
Yep. Was very happy to see this news this morning. Santi is our key playmaker, and Theo looked great at the end of the season once he got his fitness back and some playing time.

Lots of good scoring options up front and in midfield. I just wish we'd have grabbed some more defensive help. Mertesaker and Coquelin need back ups.

I agree. Still time, but it doesn't look like we're after any CDMs or CBs.

Hell, doesn't even look like we're after a striker really.

D

Deleted member 752119

Unconfirmed Member
I agree. Still time, but it doesn't look like we're after any CDMs or CBs.

Hell, doesn't even look like we're after a striker really.

Striker I'm not really worried about with Alexis, Giroud, Walcott, Welbeck, and Chuba all being options to put up front. And Cazorla, Ramsey, Ox, Wilshire etc. all being good scoring options from midfield. Getting someone like Benzema would be great of course, but CDM and CB is a much bigger need.

Jack cw

It's hard to interpret what Guardiola said considering how broken his German still is.

The fact that he doesn't plan to sign a new contract anytime soon is rather telling, though. I'd bet on leaving.
He said he hasnt decided yet but he sees himself as the best coach for this club. Just take it as this. No need to interpret something, when he made a clear statement.

Lunar FC

Pleased to here about the Lambert sale, now just a couple more moves to go.

FM15 is on sale. Is it worth getting? I have 14 and am still quite content with it.

Ive never actually played one of these games before. For a person who enjoys statistics and mamagment would I enjoy them?

DBT85

Ive never actually played one of these games before. For a person who enjoys statistics and mamagment would I enjoy them?

Logically yes. But I too enjoy those and I've not really gotten into the games in about 15 years. Loved it way back when and then things started changing and it used to piss me off too much. Maybe I just couldn't be arsed any more lol

He said he hasnt decided yet but he sees himself as the best coach for this club. Just take it as this. No need to interpret something, when he made a clear statement.

Oh come on, you know how this works.

He sees himself for the best coach for how long? This season? Yep.

A clear statement would be signing a new contract, talk is just talk.

Tubie

Madrid signed Jesus Vallejo (18 year old CB from Zaragoza and captain of Spain's under-19 team) today. He will stay at Zaragoza on loan for a year or two.

pi6z7JA.png

Watched a video montage of him, looks very solid. At worst he will be sold for way more than the 5m we just paid for him.

I love all the small signings we've done this and last years off season.

All the team needs now is de Gea.

Edit: Pedro don't go!

Madrid signed Jesus Vallejo (18 year old CB from Zaragoza and captain of Spain's under-19 team) today. He will stay at Zaragoza on loan for a year or two.

pi6z7JA.png

Watched a video montage of him, looks very solid. At worst he will be sold for way more than the 5m we just paid for him.

I love all the small signings we've done this and last years off season.

All the team needs now is de Gea.

Fuck Real. He has a £1.1m release clause on Football Manager 15 and ends up being awesome. God dammit :(

Good buy

Meier

It's hard to interpret what Guardiola said considering how broken his German still is.

The fact that he doesn't plan to sign a new contract anytime soon is rather telling, though. I'd bet on leaving.

I wouldn't be surprised if he stayed, but I'm fully expecting he'll be at City this time next year. The guy from Sport BILD certainly interpreted it very differently than jack did. I know a lot of Bayern fans are saying he (Christian Falk) twisted his words though. Either way, until he signs a new deal, there will be an insane amount of smoke surrounding him joining City.

Jack cw

Oh come on, you know how this works.

He sees himself for the best coach for how long? This season? Yep.

A clear statement would be signing a new contract, talk is just talk.

They will talk in fall. It you know Pep, he always gets into contract talks late. Pls dont let your frustation about Tuchel out on me. Thx.

They will talk in fall. It you know Pep, he always gets into contract talks late. Pls dont let your frustation about Tuchel out on me. Thx.

Why would I be frustrated about Tuchel? He's fucking fantastic, although he looks like a heroin addict. You wish your current coach had a 100% win rate
i2jh80atGPQWU.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom