• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT1| Wes to make an awesome 2014-2015 OT1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Next time you see them break something they own and tell the parents to fuck off if they complain

Revenge feels so good

Break the mother's leg cola. Then roll the kids into the canal, she'll be powerless to help. She'll be screaming, begging you to save her kids, but you've gotta stay cool.

Just say "Fuck off" and walk away, doing kick-ups as you and your wheelchair roll into the sunset.

ronaldogupzp.png

stats

Kids took my ball again playing football, parent laughed, they tried to throw it in the little canal thing but I caught them, I told the parent this was unacceptable and she said "Fuck off".

I

Hate

The World

Next time take a knife and when they steal the ball hold it above your head whilst screaming a war cry

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
I cant hurt/steal or break anything, they are just stupid kids, I just have to find a time when they wont be there so I can practice my passing in the compound. I would plead to them emotionally but I dont think saying im an unfit 28 year old who is trying to get back into football after 6 years will work. I mean it could.

Worse is because you all chastised me for ignoring the Budgens till operators I now have to avoid Budgens and go to the Sainsburys which is 5 minutes out of my way and they dont have fresh fruit so I have to buy stuff in bags.

LTWheels

Re: Without Suarez Liverpool would not have challenged for the title.

That's a massive simpilisation of our season.

Suarez's form and output dropped off quite significantly after Christmas. It was Sturridge that carried us in those months. Them Sturridge's output dropped off and it was Sterling for the last two months.

Real answer is Henderson. After his suspension our performances dropped off significantly.

I cant hurt/steal or break anything, they are just stupid kids, I just have to find a time when they wont be there so I can practice my passing in the compound. I would plead to them emotionally but I dont think saying im an unfit 28 year old who is trying to get back into football after 6 years will work. I mean it could.

Worse is because you all chastised me for ignoring the Budgens till operators I now have to avoid Budgens and go to the Sainsburys which is 5 minutes out of my way and they dont have fresh fruit so I have to buy stuff in bags.

You should go Dead Man's Shoes on the kids.

GorillaJu

I think Sanchez will more or less take Walcott's place in the team. I hope his career isn't seriously impaired but after this latest knee injury I have real fears about Walcott's future.

kharma45

This is the sorts of tragedies movies are made from.

Clegg

You don't go there anymore? All you have to do is not wear headphones. Why are you avoiding this place now.

Please don't murder anyone.

sohois

My point is stats are mostly trainspotting gobldeshite and are so vague and nonsensical they can be used to make literally any point somehow valid

I prefer watching the players and making my mind up rather than have algebra justify it.

Every stat has a clear definition, I'm not sure where you get vague and nonsensical. And there is a difference between using stats to argue a point and that point being valid. One can post stats all day showing the superiority of Andros Townsend but anyone who has spent more than an hour actually looking at statistical analysis could pick apart the point in seconds. Hence, there is no validity.

Statistical Analysis outperforms expert analysis in near enough every field ever tested. And most usually by a large margin. Given the decades of research on heuristics and biases and the inability of humans to make correct decisions based on uncertainty, even when told beforehand of the dangers, I will continue to look for stats first, observation second. There are still a great deal of weaknesses but that is no reason to reject the usage outright.

Salvadora

I think Sanchez will more or less take Walcott's place in the team. I hope his career isn't seriously impaired but after this latest knee injury I have real fears about Walcott's future.
Wouldn't worry about that.

Sanchez can play in multiple positions and Walcott won't be back until the end of September. And even then, he could take some time to regain pre-injury level.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Cola your biggest mistake was not making this a thread in the OT.
I regret posting it in here
@Cola

[redacted name on twitter]:
Kyoufu asked this didnt he?
You don't go there anymore? All you have to do is not wear headphones. Why are you avoiding this place now.

Please don't murder anyone.
I know you wont believe this but I used to take a knife into Budgens and do that thing where you flick it around your knuckles, its a habit, I took the knife in because I would buy an Orange and cut it up outside. I was informed that this was a terrible idea and stopped buying Oranges/taking the knife.

Salvadora

How about getting some kids to play with in the park, Cola?

Strength in numbers and they could fight on your behalf if it came down to it.

I like how we're not even linked to anyone any more. And by 'like' I mean I'm mildly terrified by the fact.

It's like Woodward getting on a plane signals the death of our transfer window.

kharma45

I know you wont believe this but I used to take a knife into Budgens and do that thing where you flick it around your knuckles, its a habit, I took the knife in because I would buy an Orange and cut it up outside. I was informed that this was a terrible idea and stopped buying Oranges/taking the knife.

Oh I can believe it.

Surely stopping taking a knife would've been sufficient rather than giving up oranges too?

Nicktendo86

I like how we're not even linked to anyone any more. And by 'like' I mean I'm mildly terrified by the fact.

It's like Woodward getting on a plane signals the death of our transfer window.
I agree, but at the back of my mind I have a feeling that things are under control and that LVG does actually want time to asses the squad/not make any rash signings. I wish our business was already done though.

I agree, but at the back of my mind I have a feeling that things are under control and that LVG does actually want time to asses the squad/not make any rash signings. I wish our business was already done though.

I told myself before the transfer window that we'd probably be doing deals right up to the last day, but I'm still unnerved by the flat out silence. All links have gone dead.

Mr Cola

I told myself before the transfer window that we'd probably be doing deals right up to the last day, but I'm still unnerved by the flat out silence. All links have gone dead.

I would put any money I have that we will sign 1 Defender and nothing else.

No evidence of any other deals. Even with that we havent bid fo any defenders.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom