• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT5| Place for normal, legit banter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pennywise

57aZlOx.png

Blablurn

Ribery injured again. Will miss tmw's game. This season is 2011 all over again.

Congratulations Milch and Penny. You got this.

I'm done with football.

WJD

I would have posted the video hours ago, but I'm waiting for the Pereira video to hit youtube. He was class yesterday in midfield. His best performance for the u21s.

The Thumb was watching too. Bodes well for him.

Shame he played an absolutely diabolical team against MKD or we might have been able to see a bit more of him in the firsts.

El Topo

Working on the CL fantasy team will take a ton of time, can't do that right now. Rest assured though that 'Los Mangos' will crush you all.

Jack cw

Ribery injured again. Will miss tmw's game. This season is 2011 all over again.

Congratulations Milch and Penny. You got this.

I'm done with football.

Pls. We still have Müller, Shaqiri and Götze. Not that bad actually. Trust in your club m8, all this insecurity wont do you any good.

Christ.

Watch Falcao's reaction.

I laughed my ass off when he fell while trying to dribble the ball.

That's so Valencia.

http://instagram.com/p/tADMdmIHio/?modal=true

It was all smiles at Old Trafford last night after @januzaj_20.11’s treble against Sunderland U21s. He said: “I got a hat-trick but I think I worked hard defensively as well and these are the kind of things I have to do now and at first-team level.”

And learn to pass, you cunt.

windfish

Brilliant Frank :lol

but at least you had an identity....a flavour...

you guys keep screaming MIA SAN MIA (or 'we are who we are'), but who are you? Do you even know anymore? Unlike a drop of water which loses its identity when it joins the ocean, a club does not (or shouldn't) lose its being to their manager.

Pep ought to Bayern, and not the other way around. You're completely Pep-whipped now and it shows.

Gods help you, Bayern Monaco, now you are truly lost

pep-guardiola1.jpg

(this post is sponsored by elsk to raise awareness for Hondurans stranded in Argentina with no mangos)

as an avid lurker please don't do this to my heart, you have been one of my favorites so far :( <3
5884100677483794_0c030672cd6eb85b1785f4ec86f23ae56ffe9acc0abb39ab426b401cb4a8d7b0_large

Jack cw

No, Kroos is not in DM! And why do I have so many players from Dortmund :/
bildschirmfoto2014-09l2f1k.png

Edit:

Yurt pls... Dont try to mix up Juve with Bayern. That blurry pic could be Conte without his wig.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
The Lega Serie A have taken action and have handed Berardi a three-match suspension, ruling him out of upcoming games with Sampdoria, Fiorentina and Napoli.

Christ :lol you fucking baboon :lol

Zaza is alone....again....KILL THEM BOY!

FootballFan

as an avid lurker please don't do this to my heart, you have been one of my favorites so far :( <3
5884100677483794_0c030672cd6eb85b1785f4ec86f23ae56ffe9acc0abb39ab426b401cb4a8d7b0_large

Best lurker confirmed.

No, Kroos is not in DM! And why do I have so many players from Dortmund :/
http://abload.de/img/bildschirmfoto2014-09l2f1k.png[IMG][/QUOTE]

Imo you have to have at least one of Messi or cr7. You will miss too many points without em.

Top scorer in cl since 2007 each season has been ronaldo or Messi.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso

Ahaha <3 THANKS!!! <3 I'm just messing with Bla :lol and Pep's picture looked too good to pass up when I was googling Ribery-Luca Toni.

Yurt pls... Dont try to mix up Juve with Bayern. That blurry pic could be Conte without his wig.

but we know who we are....we are shite.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom