• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT5| Place for normal, legit banter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't wait to see what Adidas do for us next season. Nike are shit.

Be careful what you wish for . . . Adidas gave us this monstrosity this year.

3EyXtJg.jpg

windfish

Ahaha <3 THANKS!!! <3 I'm just messing with Bla :lol and Pep's picture looked too good to pass up when I was googling Ribery-Luca Toni.

It is all good now <3
I really miss those Luca Toni days, was the time where my missus was still watching football with me, heck she was even asking to go into the pup,.. it all ended when van Gaal got sacked... she really was a gaal lunatic :/

Windfish. Welcome.

Who do you support?

Thanks mate :) As already stated - FC Bayern!
I appreciate the welcome but I guess I'll stay a lurker, I still have not figured out if Iam cunt enough to survive in this place.

Another one you can stick your head in.
dPrJaGc.png
nice :) gotta love the bvbros

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
I love the dude, but he's a shadow of himself pre-January2013. That knee injury just destroyed him really, I don't see him ever recovering in a convincing way.

Sadly that's probably true. Ironic that he did his knee at QPR and now he's ended up signing for them.

He's lost a yard of pace and he just can't stretch for the ball like he used to, pre-injury he was capable of winning the ball from almost any angle. I will miss his character though, he would always throw himself in front of the ball if it meant stopping a goal, guys like Capoue still don't do that (see Sunderland game).

WJD

Tempted to pop to Tesco and buy Destiny.

Enjoyed the beta for what it was but the "average" reviews have put me off a bit.

What do?

Clegg

Enjoyed the beta for what it was but the "average" reviews have put me off a bit.

What do?
Buy Metro:Redux. Fabulous survival shooter with a horror slant. Both Metro games and all it's DLC for £30/€40.

Yen

"@LFC: #LFC U19 team to face Ludogorets: Firth, Maguire, Hart, Cleary, Brewitt, Rossiter, Kent, Brannagan, Sinclair, O'Hanlon, Ojo"

Tune in for the Ojo show.
Harry Wilson on the bench.

Carbonox

What do?

All I do in Destiny is the odd PVE shit to try and get items and PVP for my actual entertainment. There is fuck all else to do in the game but shoot n loot.

Buy Metro:Redux. Fabulous survival shooter with a horror slant. Both Metro games and all it's DLC for £30/€40.

ye bby

If you really want some fantastic experiences then Metro Redux is the superior choice to Destiny.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom