• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT5| Place for normal, legit banter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peco

That's the woman version:
i76f2tw284FOW.jpg

yvumsh.png

Barbie is HOT

yella

Casillas is staying, so no point in putting Navas here. I would choose Carvajal over arbolol any day but unfortunately he's injured. Same goes for Coentrao replacing Marcello. 4-3-3 is simply not working with this new team so we should try the 4-3-1-2 with a true DM with Illara. Sub Modric for Isco later in game.

1An7Nqv.png

This formation would mean that Benzema doesn't play.

Therefore it's not gonna happen.

Maybe if you put Benzema behind Bale and Ronaldo instead of James...

El Topo

Robben has only a slight injury, he should be fit in one week. Thiago is coming in the next couple of weeks. We only get to EL if Dante is a starter.

They're all dead. When we left Heynckes, something went wrong. He was right, elsk was right. We have to go back Jack!

Be careful what you wish for . . . Adidas gave us this monstrosity this year.

3EyXtJg.jpg

I actually think I like that kit, neckline aside. But that's probably because it's Milan and not Juve. If it was Juve, I'd probably hate it just like this monstrosity:

Juventus-2011-12.jpg

DON'T ADJUST YOUR TV SETS ITS SUPPOSED TO BE BLURRY. AND THE FUCKING STICKER ON THE FRONT.

Edit: Actually, though, that's a fabulous photo in terms of lighting and focus. Shame about the shirts.

clipboard01z3dem.jpg

he can only score

I <3 Diego Costa. He's fantastic.

confuziz

Banned
Spoiled in what sense?

Seriously I don't get the witchhunt over Bayern. Someone explain.

It's not like they're Manchester City.

They win the league every year. They reach the semi final/final of the CL pretty much every year.

And the guys here are still all boohoo about their team having a little bit less quality than the year before (or so they say). Just silly.

Jack cw

They win the league every year. They reach the semi final/final of the CL pretty much every year.

And the guys here are still all boohoo about their team having a little bit less quality than the year before (or so they say). Just silly.

It is silly and I dont understand why tbh. The squad has huge quality and yes we have some great players injured but this is group stage and we still have a top squad that is able to beat City. Hysterical insecurity by some success fans.

Blablurn

There is one person who keeps complaining about. Please don't put us in the same pocket.

Asamoah playing in the CM against Malmo in the place of Vidal. Allegri and Conte must have felt that he fully transformed himself into a LWB, really, if it takes an injury crisis to put him back in the position he's been playing in for years.

Jarnet87

This formation would mean that Benzema doesn't play.

Therefore it's not gonna happen.

Maybe if you put Benzema behind Bale and Ronaldo instead of James...

It's got a bit more defensive stability to it but you still have a ton of players who are unwilling to track back and help defend. They also should just play Coentrao on the right. He'll get the hang of it eventually, and even on the wrong wing he's a better fullback then Arbeloa.

What a bully.

When the rumors began during the World Cup I thought Ronnie would take him under his wing and mold him into a beast. I guess that's not happening now.

Ronaldo doesn't have time for that, he's getting all his things sorted for the return to Old Trafford.

Why wouldn't we be bummed out that Ribery and Robben aren't playing? They're two of the most exciting players in the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom