• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2016/17 |OT| Mou Money Mo Pogba

casiopao

Monaco get crush badly by PSG there with their second tier team.Guess they are going all in for league title and Champions huh.

Damn. This is going to another hard fight for Juventus here.T_T

Westlo

Next season dortmund will be a force to reckon with..
If they can keep all the players.

Dembele, pulisic, weigl, guerrero are all very young players that will only get better

Guerreiro - 23
Dahoud & Weigl - 21
Merino - 20
Dembélé & Mor - 19
Pulisic & Passlack - 18
Isak - 17

They're really only a top class CB away.....

casiopao

nah, we got out of the cup in 1/4

There is no problem on my end, I was talking about Bayern >.>

Ahh i see. Then u guys are on the easy side there.^^ Us still have League and Cup to take care for too here.T_T

Bayern is going to rebirth next year. This year is probably some small slump for them if u ask me.^^

F34R

Both Fuchs and Huth should have been sent off. Throw a ball in the face of Sanchez, no red? Almost kill Sanchez after getting a yellow, no red? Wow.
It didn't even get to his face. Sanchez is going for the Costa Award.
Like Sanchez does this anywhere near as regularly as Costa does. Besides he actually had a ball thrown directly at him, Fuchs was the one in the wrong.
No he isn't. If you're standing in the field of play, the ball can be thrown/kicked towards you. Don't stand in the way if you don't want the ball coming your way.

I need a draw in the derby today.

DBT85

Really? He's the only semblance of creativity in Utd's central midfield.
Sure, his bad games can be very bad (the Liverpool match), but he has been really good recently !

Could be an interesting one with Mkhi, Rashford and Martial pressing and Fellani and Herrara clonking peoples ankles in the middle.

Hopefully the pace up top will help United.

Sciel

Could be an interesting one with Mkhi, Rashford and Martial pressing and Fellani and Herrara clonking peoples ankles in the middle.

Hopefully the pace up top will help United.
I'm actually most worried about having Carrick in United's midfield.

Hopefully I'm proven wrong today.

C-cRaHZXkAIJbsV.jpg:large

Top Bottom