• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT14| Only Wilbury's belly is smoother than BAAAYEEERNs season

Status
Not open for further replies.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
iXxfNlTInotWm.gif

:O

mesmerizing

I'm not sure if I will be home in time for Bayern - Arsenal hilarity. :(

Copenhagen played a friendly match today against Rosenborg, Brøndby cunt Mike Jensen was booed so much, was fucking perfect even if I watched it through a terrible stream you could still hear people yelling at him every time he was close to the ball and applause him with great irony everytime he fucked up.

The cunt once seriously yelled "get up faggot, you're not hurt" at our goal keeper who was down injured, our keeper was out for months after that...

Hate him, glad he was shipped to Norway now.

Thank you based Phantastk.
wait, what? You sure, you're Brazilian?!

Thank God for yoga pants :p

I think she's wearing a push-butt-panties there. They exist, I've been fooled by them before..

A really cheap Shitayern shirt, for all the disgusting individuals out there..
http://hukd.mydealz.de/deals/fc-bay...der-trikot-24-20-5-49-vsk-sportsdirect-172451
http://de.sportsdirect.com/adidas-bayern-munich-third-shirt-2012-2013-377680

/wait, wtf? Did you all skip this pic (for instance)?
http://i.imgur.com/8zf7RPv.jpg

Suen

my final prediction for tuesday

ARSENAL FOOTBALL CLUB 2 : 2 FOOTBALL CLUB BAYERN MUNICH

Even Bayern fans have more hope about Arsenal than I do lol.

He is so cool that they only have to say his first name.

There's only one real Ronaldo and it's not him. Justice served.

Arbeloa is suspended too, yeah?
Yeah he's also suspended but that makes me feel immediately more safe.

His main team is Torino. His team was only relevant back when they played with this:

aa66.jpg

Damn :lol

Tc91

Enhanced Accumulators - Sunday 17th February Evening KOs Real Madrid, Internazionale, Atlético Madrid, Villarreal & Paris Saint-Germain all to win @ 33/1

My friend was trying to tempt me in to that. Villarreal are drawing with Hercules.

What the hell happened to Villarreal?

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Playing MGS: Rising.

My god Raiden looks so fucking stupid. I wish I could replace him with Ninja Gaiden's Ryu.

ShogunX

Your first time hearing about it? A LOT of press use just Cristiano, especially spanish reporters.

Ah okay, that explains it.

No just the first time I've asked about it. It just seems a little bit cringe worthy.

Bale already has the hair and the free kicks so are we going to start calling him just ''Gareth'' now?

FootballFan

Watched Mad Men Season 3 Ep 5

Spoiler:

Is Don going to bang his daughters teacher? He is, isn't he? He bangs everyone. #respect.

What do you mean? :p

Her butt, it's not really there.
I'll never understand the world's obsession with pasty, boring looking, plain ass "white" (in the American "caucasian" sense) women with tits (see Kate Upton).

/
I'd like to add these (NSFW) Gifs to keep boners alive:
http://i.minus.com/ibzylingyclfcL.gif
http://i.imgur.com/K5jKO.gif
http://i.minus.com/iPmIPPjsiqL8D.gif

Sorry, accidentally I used .[/QUOTE]

omg, that woman is not overweight (anymore) and has tits as well? Lock down the internet!

arkon

Enhanced Accumulators - Sunday 17th February Evening KOs Real Madrid, Internazionale, Atlético Madrid, Villarreal & Paris Saint-Germain all to win @ 33/1

My friend was trying to tempt me in to that. Villarreal are drawing with Hercules.

What the hell happened to Villarreal?

Just looking at their wiki page... they went through some real shit in the last few years. Wow.

Koko

Banned
Watched Mad Men Season 3 Ep 5

Spoiler:

Is Don going to bang his daughters teacher? He is, isn't he? He bangs everyone. #respect.

I really need to do a marathon of Mad Men because i can't remember half of the things that had happened.

I think he does

Fry

Her butt, it's not really there.
I'll never understand the world's obsession with pasty, boring looking, plain ass "white" (in the American "caucasian" sense) women with tits (see Kate Upton).

I'm not crazy about Kate Upton either. I'd never refuse a girl like that, but she's not exactly my type, not to mention she comes off as vulgar.

I prefer Jennifer to her.

confuziz

Banned
Playing MGS: Rising.

My god Raiden looks so fucking stupid. I wish I could replace him with Ninja Gaiden's Ryu.

After seeing the 4h 30 mins screenshot I decided to hold off until it hits the bomba bin (which should be quite soon)

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
After seeing the 4h 30 mins screenshot I decided to hold off until it hits the bomba bin (which should be quite soon)
If it's as long as Vanquish then I'm okay with that. I can't really play a game for more than 10 hours.

I'm not crazy about Kate Upton either. I'd never refuse a girl like that, but she's not exactly my type, not to mention she comes off as vulgar.

I prefer Jennifer to her.

Kate Upton is utterly unremarkable except for the tits, imo, at least in the universe of modelling. Nuts+Zoo girls have the tits, and hips and ass to go with them :p

Fisse Mike, please. And him verbally raping Jesper was brilliant and justified.

1821644_608_608_0_83_1000_562_2.jpg

A real club legend, leaving when things goes really bad.

It's nice knowing that the closest that cunt family has been to success the last many years is their sister getting fucked by Thomas Delaney, that must almost feel like the achieved something. He also still holds the records for most matches against Copenhagen in a row without winning.

Carbonox

That time only consists of the quickest times you registered, not the full time it took to finish the game (including cutscenes, retries, etc. 8+ hours is how long most seem to finish in).

The screenshot and others of its ilk seems to confuse a lot of people.

confuziz

Banned
That time only consists of the quickest times you registered, not the full time it took to finish the game (including cutscenes, retries, etc. 8+ hours is how long most seem to finish in).

The screenshot and others of its ilk seems to confuse a lot of people.

Still. I usually skip cutscenes and all that. I don't play games for their story (unless it's called Half-life =P)

Tc91

Just looking at their wiki page... they went through some real shit in the last few years. Wow.

Yeah and they aren't doing great in that league.

---

Started Alan Wake before finished the first episode of it, fun game but I'm a wuss so I don't play many scary games :(.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom