• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT14| Only Wilbury's belly is smoother than BAAAYEEERNs season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fry

iXxfNlTInotWm.gif

:O

Jesus christ.

Did you make this gif? You'll never top that one.

Koko

Banned
Nevermind Suen you were right. Madrid's Initial XI: Diego López; Ramos, Pepe, Varane, Coentrao; Essien, Khedira; Özil, Kaká, Cristiano; Morata.

3Sixty

Highly-rated Southampton youngsters Dom Gape and Ryan Seager have both signed long term professional deals with the Premier League outfit.

Tipped for big things, the pair have come through the famed Southampton Academy, following in the footsteps of stars such as Gareth Bale, Theo Walcott and Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain.

Under-18s skipper Gape is a tough tackling central midfielder who has already featured in the senior squad. The 18-year-old was on the bench for the League Cup win against Sheffield Wednesday earlier this season.

Striker Seager, 17, started his first full season at Under-18 level with a real bang, notching eight goals in his opening six games and has since gone on to represent England Under-17s.

£50m. Each.

I played a ton of Killzone 2 and 3. The former was solid, the latter was woeful. Neither spectacular from a gameplay perspective. AI was good, though.

I wouldn;t say woeful, it was very disappointing though, a lesser UC3 if you will

And you make it sound like Bungie fans can't be interested in visuals, which is incredibly ignorant given some of the things Bungie have created.

Bungie games are visually splendid for their scale and scope, not how detailed a floor texture is, or a reload animation.

They can be interested all they want. It just seems weird to read people hyped up as though they've created something that is squeezing some juice out of consoles that nobody else can. Artistically, there's no denying that Bunguie are exceptional, possibly the top of the pile for outdoor environments. But that's not what the people I'm talking about discuss when they release their gameplay videos

FootballFan

Sviatoslav, don't know if you are here, but if you are. Tell me about Samedov.

Good player
according to FIFA
. I know he isn't as good as Loskov(few are) but how good is he?

Mou clearly mad with Benz

We already know man, Turok told us like a year and a half ago. :lol

caramac

I don't get it. When I open the logo in Photoshop it's transparent so where does the white leftovers come from?

I dunno, I originally made it on a transparent background and without that ginger dude on the Gaf logo.
What happened between then and now is anyone's guess.

Linius

Yeah, haha, it looks good, nice one.

Thanks. Also, what is the best way to get live footage? Because now I'm just waiting for video's to pop up on Youtube (like the Eriksen goal) or I just make gifs of tv shows etc.

Is there a free programme to capture stuff in good quality?

Suen

Nevermind Suen you were right. Madrid's Initial XI: Diego López; Ramos, Pepe, Varane, Coentrao; Essien, Khedira; Özil, Kaká, Cristiano; Morata.
This....can't be good. When was the last time Kaka was in the initial XI? And Morata instead of Callejon? And what the hell is Marcello doing these days?

edit: forgot Benz :lol

Noirulus

This....can't be good. When was the last time Kaka was in the initial XI? And Morata instead of Callejon? And what the hell is Marcello doing these days?

edit: forgot Benz :lol

Mou is probably experimenting now that the league is hopeless. Kaka/Morata will likely get subbed out in the 2nd half.

Fry

Thanks. Also, what is the best way to get live footage? Because now I'm just waiting for video's to pop up on Youtube (like the Eriksen goal) or I just make gifs of tv shows etc.

Is there a free programme to capture stuff in good quality?

I always wait for the goals to be uploaded in here: http://espn.estadao.com.br/

They have a partnership of some sort with the Bundesliga, they usually air most of their games (and 99% of Bayern's), so they always have the goals in HD.

When they don't upload in there, I resort to youtube, but it's not easy to find the videos in HD anymore.

I think Sunhi paid for a good streaming site and used Fraps to make gifs from live matches.

Here's more to keep your boner alive!
http://www.tvshark.com/photos/?n=Jennifer+Lawrence+Bikini+Surf+Hi
das ass, lol..

Thank you based Phantastk.

Linius

I always wait for the goals to be uploaded in here: http://espn.estadao.com.br/

They have a partnership of some sort with the Bundesliga, they usually air most of their games (and 99% of Bayern's), so they always have the goals in HD.

When they don't upload in there, I resort to youtube, but it's not easy to find the videos in HD anymore.

I think Sunhi paid for a good streaming site and used Fraps to make gifs from live matches.

Most goals on that ESPN website are free to watch? And what do you use to download the video file?

Bookmarked anyways.

Fry

Most goals on that ESPN website are free to watch? And what do you use to download the video file?

Bookmarked anyways.

They are... I think. I don't know if they have region block since I live in Brazil, so I couldn't know. :p I use DownloadHelper (firefox extension).

ShogunX

What is this shite all about? Is this something Ronaldo has started himself or something else?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom