• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT14| Only Wilbury's belly is smoother than BAAAYEEERNs season

Status
Not open for further replies.

MPW

madrid playing away

this should be fun to watch (for non madrid fans)

Real Madrid: Diego López, Varane, Pepe, Ramos, Coentrao, Khedira, Ronaldo, Kaka, Ozil, Essien, Morata.

arkon

If it's as long as Vanquish then I'm okay with that. I can't really play a game for more than 10 hours.

I think it is. That stat I thought was already debunked as misleading by the Platinum head honcho, based on how they record the completion times in the game.

edit: What Carbonox said.

Arnie

:lol at the wizard's sleeve.

Buzzing for Fiorentina v Inter, thought I was stuck with dull La Liga all night.

Timurid

I'm gonna watch the PSG game. Strong line up there!
BDVBOYzCcAAENXa.jpg

ShogunX

:lol at the wizard's sleeve.

Buzzing for Fiorentina v Inter, thought I was stuck with dull La Liga all night.

I cant watch that much Serie A due to the severe lack of fans that have me thinking if those fuckers cant be bothered then neither can I.

Should be a good game though.

Fry

Arsenal-GAF: do you frequent an arsenal-centered forum? What are their expectations ahead of the match?

Clegg

Arsenal-GAF: do you frequent an arsenal-centered forum? What are their expectations ahead of the match?

Check Arsenal Mania.

Not much talk about Bayern yet. I think right now they're more preoccupied with their impending jihad against Gervinho.

And what Hitcher said. It's not a very active forum.

Arnie

I cant watch that much Serie A due to the severe lack of fans that have me thinking if those fuckers cant be bothered then neither can I.

Should be a good game though.

It's so strange. Italian football's really exciting to me, despite the reputation it plays at a good pace. Switch to it from Sky's La Liga coverage and it appears as if it's being fast forwarded.

arkon

Probably the same as with the Barcelona matches in previous CL seasons. Maybe slightly higher as they probably have a slightly higher chance vs Bayern than Barcelona.

Suen

Real Madrid - Rayo Vallecano starting soon. Let's go Madrid-gaf!!!

I wonder if someone has cut the wires to Bernabeu's lighting system.

Kyoufu

I want to hear how it plays more than anything, my excitement only goes so far with short snippets and concept art. I have great faith, though.

It sounds like a more ambitious, multi-player focused Borderlands.

I loved Borderlands so... I'll take it.

arkon

They had RvP and Arshavin back then though!

Yeah. They have a weaker team now, but at this moment in time Bayern aren't quite as scary as Barcelona. At least they'd probably have more possession than they would vs Barca

Fry

Rummenigge zu BILD: "Der FC #Bayern plant nicht, Verhandlungen mit Dortmund über einen Transfer von #Lewandowski zu führen.“ #bvb #fcb

From google tradutor:

The FC Bayern # does not plan to conduct negotiations with Dortmund on a transfer from # Lewandowski. "# Bvb # fcb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom