• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT18| Have you ever seen a Mackem punch a horse?

Nike Football post:

accHkL7.jpg

This is seriously awesome.

Arnold take notes.

Meier

Ronaldo would have set a UCL record today for consecutive games scored in if he'd scored. Tough break.

About to order Sleeping Dogs.

Yes/no?

It's one of the best games this gen IMO. Really excellent, the only open world game where I've made a point to go after all the collectibles. I imagine it'd be like $20 at this point.. you absolutely can't go wrong at that price.

Noirulus

Bw2mI8n.gif

I'm on the verge of tears. Just when it started to look impossible, we score 2 goals in 5 minutes, in the last 10 minutes of the match. Rather than letting the fans down, I commend the squad for fighting all throughout the game and giving us that ray of hope towards the end. I will not vilify them for all the missed chances in the first half.

Well played by Dortmund. Your defense was strong and fought hard to keep the ball away from the pelanty box. The time-wasting at the end was fucking disgraceful, but then again so was Ramos with all his face pushing and shit.

It really hurts that we crashed out at the semi-finals again. Seems the Lyon curse didn't escape us, merely manifested back in a different form...

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;__;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

Haha that was never a penalty, maybe in la life but not in big boy leagues.

You are better than this.

Yeah, I guess. 240p stream combined with fangoggles can fog your reaction.

Kenka

Borussi-JAAAAAAAAAA!

Bw2mI8n.gif

I'm on the verge of tears. Just when it started to look impossible, we score 2 goals in 5 minutes, in the last 10 minutes of the match. Rather than letting the fans down, I commend the squad for fighting all throughout the game and giving us that ray of hope towards the end. I will not vilify them for all the missed chances in the first half.

Well played by Dortmund. Your defense was strong and fought hard to keep the ball away from the pelanty box. The time-wasting at the end was fucking disgraceful, but then again so was Ramos with all his face pushing and shit.

It really hurts that we crashed out at the semi-finals again. Seems the Lyon curse didn't escape us, merely manifested back in a different form...

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;__;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

tumblr_m7ldnuKPPa1qmoxb9.gif

FootballFan

No way was that a pen at the end. Justice delivered. Ronaldo flopped hoping for something

He could have broken quite a few records here. He could have broken all time top scorer in one CL campaign(Messi) which is 14, Ronaldo had 12.

And he would have been the first to score in I don't know how many consecutive games.

Turok_TTZ

Great Game. Kudos to dortmund, Though I didn't expect this win, I did expect Dortmund to go through. Mah boi Benzema gave a good performance. I will treasure it for I know this cl match will be his last for madrid. Thanks for everything mate. Fuck you mou, Fuck you Flo, Fuck you Ancelotti, Benzema isn't here to stay ;_;...

feel

Just came home and saw the result.

AAAAAWWWWWW :( :( :(

*deletes DVR recording*

Nice try Madrid, and congrats to Dortmund! Great team, will definitely be rooting for them in the final, because fuck Bayern and fuck
Barsa. Tomorrow's game should be a lot of fun one way or the other.

arkon

Bw2mI8n.gif

If the shoe was on the other foot you can bet one of your team would have done the same.

/XX/

Thank you for those last 10 minutes, lads... I can't even think right now about anything else previous to that because this is exactly what I at least wanted to see from you! And that Bernabéu people gladly run with it.

And I hope for the best outcome now on for Borussia Dortmund, I don't want such good fellas to lose on the final!

Still, here's hoping Juanito will fuel the spirits of our lads... :)
I could see that for a moment, I think everyone did... :'-)

Hey, XX, didn't know you watched football. Cool!
Hi there faridmon! Would have liked to meet you here under not so desperate moments for us!

Top Bottom