• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT18| Have you ever seen a Mackem punch a horse?

Blablurn

do you want Mandzu or Gomez to play? I'm torn Mandzu has been awesome so far, but I'm more confident that Gomez will score.

Mandzu all the way. Unlike Gomez he shows some great effort in the defense. Plus he got enough stamina to make some impact upfront. Mandzu all the way! Especially in the final!

Ronaldo has been garbage the last couple of years at Madrid. He played much better at United. Higuain is horrible and needs to leave, he is the typical overrated Argentinian player. If Madrid had a true forward like Falcao they would had been in the Final.

fuenf

Mandzu all the way. Unlike Gomez he shows some great effort in the defense. Plus he got enough stamina to make some impact upfront. Mandzu all the way! Especially in the final!

True, I don't know I just have a good feeling about Gomez this time. Btw. am I the only one who expects Javi to get a yellow tommorrow? :( It's written on the wall... his importance to Bayern, that BS yellow in the first leg, being from Spain.

pulga

Banned
I aint even mad. Players gave it their all, we flew close to the sun, but no dice.

Cristiano was abhorrent this game, though. Awful, just plain awful.

Florentino, get us a fucking striker who can finish off plays. Higuain and Benzema have not been up to par this season.

Blablurn

True, I don't know U just have a good feeling about Gomez this time. Btw. am I the only one who expects Javi to get a yellow tommorrow? :( It's written on the wall... his importance to Bayern, that BS yellow in the first leg, being from Spain.

yeah, he will get a yellow : / no doubt. I think at least two players will be out by the end of the game. its a fucking shame.

FootballFan

Ronaldo has been garbage the last couple of years at Madrid. He played much better at United. Higuain is horrible and needs to leave, he is the typical overrated Argentinian player. If Madrid had a true forward like Falcao they would had been in the Final.

Come on, I don't like the guy at all but how can you say that?

12 goals this CL campaign, that is massive. He has scored important goals, done this and that.

People always wait for Ronaldo/Messi to fail and then pull out the "failed when it mattered" as if everything before didn't matter.

You can't expect Messi and Ronaldo to do everything, every time. They have teammates.

I aint even mad. Players gave it their all, we flew close to the sun, but no dice.

Florentino, get us a fucking striker who can finish off plays. Higuain and Benzema have not been up to par this season.

You guys should sell Ronaldo, he's not gonna renew.

Noirulus

dortmund had him completely figured out

After this match Higuain deserves to be out of Madrid. Is a good player but we need a striker that actually scores goals.

fuenf

yeah, he will get a yellow : / no doubt. I think at least two players will be out by the end of the game. its a fucking shame.

And we need everyone of them. I think losing Lahm would suck but at least Rafinha is a capable back up, losing Javi or Schweini would be devasting, losing both would pretty much be gg Dortmund.

Business

Sergio Ramos is hilarious. No matter how blatant is his foul, as the player is still falling down he is already complaining to he ref and signing stand up .

derExperte

Oh guys, I totally forgot a universally loved show that sucks hard: Arrested Development.

I can't believe I forgot the only show that manages to be less funny than a Will Ferrel skit or a Rob Schneider movie.

This posting is worse than a BVB CL victory would be.

More like mad. What a load of shit. UEFA building us up as "likeable" team. Fucking hilarious

You're right, that's the job of the German media.

Gambit

do you want Mandzu or Gomez to play? I'm torn Mandzu has been awesome so far, but I'm more confident that Gomez will score.

I actually want to see Gomez. He can score in the first half and then we use Mandzu as defender for the second half. Also, he's earned it with his good game in the first leg. Sorry, Bla.

True, I don't know I just have a good feeling about Gomez this time. Btw. am I the only one who expects Javi to get a yellow tommorrow? :( It's written on the wall... his importance to Bayern, that BS yellow in the first leg, being from Spain.

Either Schweini or Martinez will get a yellow. I have resigned myself to that and am already angry in anticipation.

Blablurn

Oh guys, I totally forgot a universally loved show that sucks hard: Arrested Development.

I can't believe I forgot the only show that manages to be less funny than a Will Ferrel skit or a Rob Schneider movie.

PlHmW.jpg

Peco

Not cool man, I thought you were better than this. :,(

Top Bottom