• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT18| Have you ever seen a Mackem punch a horse?

Timurid

1366582930-thiago-silva-psg-nice.gif

Too bad it was disallowed.

Here is a video of Pastore owning Ospina!

nHU1ikO.gif

Messi

In the final hours/days before before the Bayern game I find myself watching this video and wanting to go back :(. I am sure our Bayern fans can appreciate this seeing as they will have Pep next season.

The Guardiola system 08-12

Lets go back to 2010 and pretend pep never left :(

Ah man, I am watching it now and the end of the video really hurts. The whole speech.

Edit: Dont get me wrong I love Tito, but Pep and the 2010 team gave me so many amazing memories.

Messi

But Barça have the finest footballer on the planet.

top10-midfielders-2012-iniesta.jpg

Lol Briandouble. *high fives*

More andres to go around

I want you all to know, if we win or lose I will be gracious unlike some of the Barca contingent here. CoughBIGBOSSFOOTBALLLLLLLFANANDRESISACUNTcough

Messi

I can see either teams scoring a shit load of goals. Your defence is shit. Ours isn't, but you have Messi.

All I want is a clean sheet and a victory. 1-0 will do.

But what if we have Alves Abidal Pique and Alba like I think it is going to be.

Fry

But what if we have Alves Abidal Pique and Alba like I think it is going to be.

I'm scared of Alba going forward, honestly don't know if he's good defensively. I know for a fact Alves isn't.

Isn't Abidal just back? Can he handle the pressure?!

Messi

I'm scared of Alba going forward, honestly don't know if he's good defensively. I know for a fact Alves isn't.

He has been back for 2 matches and played 90 mins at the weekend, I think that was to get him ready. He looked really good and calm. He was Man of the match.

:lol

thanks

-Victor Valdes is our goalkeeper. We're shit.

btw I thought Abi looked great in defense today. I hope he can start. Pump him up with some horse placenta or something

Last CL game Victor Valdes was the reason we are still in the CL. So shut the fuck up for once.

Wheres Mascherano?

Use Song pls

Masch is out until the end of may.

It will be Adriano, Abi or Bartra lol.

Suen

What does Alba do except diving and whining like a little bitch on the pitch for minutes? Fuck him, I hope Robbery presents him with a nice gift.

Top Bottom