• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT18| Have you ever seen a Mackem punch a horse?

Messi

What does Alba do except diving and whining like a little bitch on the pitch for minutes? Fuck him, I hope Robbery presents him with a nice gift.

He is great at getting forward and is a solid wingback. He has a habit of being in goalscoring positions at vital moments. See Celtic in the dying seconds at the camp nou.

Edit: He is a diver, no doubt. But I am not using clasicos as examples of how our plasyers usually play as they tend to lose their minds. But yes alba is also a diver.

Suen

He is great at getting forward and is a solid wingback. He has a habit of being in goalscoring positions at vital moments. See Celtic in the dying seconds at the camp nou.

Edit: He is a diver, no doubt. But I am not using clasicos as examples of how our plasyers usually play as they tend to lose their minds. But yes alba is also a diver.
Doesn't make my hate towards him any less :( Hate his attitude, he's even worse than Fake-Ronaldo in that regard which is a big achievement in my opinion.

edit: if he only was a delicate cunt like Suarez....

pulga

Banned
Doesn't make my hate towards him any less :( Hate his attitude, he's even worse than Fake-Ronaldo in that regard which is a big achievement in my opinion.

Ronaldo hardly dives anymore. Cant believe people still latch unto this minsconception from his United days. Next someone will say he's selfish and not a team player.

Messi

He tends to have a shitty attitude when we are losing. That does not take away from the many positive qualities of his attacking and defensive play. Same goes for Ronaldo.

Olivia jaw again

tumblr_milx55I9TH1qekrqxo1_400.gif

Suen

He tends to have a shitty attitude when we are losing. That does not take away from the many positive qualities of his attacking and defensive play. Same goes for Ronaldo.
So he's like the player who's good at what he does but behaves in the most shitty ways when things don't go as he want (aka Ronaldo). I suppose every team has at least one such player. Ronaldo and Alba are among the worst I've seen though.

Btw posting that Alba gif above made me wonder if anyone like the cunt Arbeloa, he doesn't seem that popular in Madrid. How did people see him in Liverpool?

FootballFan

But he doesn't post that often here, he's awesome though! Meanwhile you are the biggest Barca-troll ever, I'd love to have you on Madrid-GAF side. You'd be like pulga's real brother then.

Fady and PrematureQuiche are the footballGAF angels. btw I've changed my ways, I am aiming to be more like Quiche and fady.

Pulga and I would have been a lethal duo though. :'(

timthumb.php

He trained normally and is in the squad. Goooood Goood

HNGGG dat blood spinning/horse placenta/HGH/Iniesta Juice.

Yes!!!

Januzaj doesn't play again until friday? ffs

tumblr_m9lkrwMRxJ1r40dl7o3_250.gif

Yeah I asked the other day. sucks. Dat hold up play in the last game. BarcaDNA

Hahaha I love that picture.

Bayern gaf is awful quiet

Yeah, fantastic pic lol.

Wonder why they are quiet. Ever since Messi got announced fit :p

:lolol your avatar of Rumbo. So shit but so good.

Messi is going to shit all over Dante's face

:lol

#LoveBayern. If they beat us, they better win the thing. Would be awesome to see Lahm lift the cup.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
What happened with Suárez today? Did he really bite somebody?

-btw I heard Monaco has a new sugar daddy owner and he wants to buy Falcao

Messi

So he's like the player who's good at what he does but behaves in the most shitty ways when things don't go as he want (aka Ronaldo). I suppose every team has at least one such player. Ronaldo and Alba are among the worst I've seen though.

Btw posting that Alba gif above made me wonder if anyone like the cunt Arbeloa, he doesn't seem that popular in Madrid. How did people see him in Liverpool?

Pretty much this. He is the worst for it in Barcelona followed by Valdes who stirs the shit when we are losing.

FootballFan

I'm scared of Alba going forward, honestly don't know if he's good defensively. I know for a fact Alves isn't.

Isn't Abidal just back? Can he handle the pressure?!

He has been amazing since his return. He said ages ago, he feels no pressure in football after what he has been through.

ABIDAL!!!!!! what a legend.

Alves would be the weak point there, not Abidal imo.

Masch and Pique both just go into challenges like idiots, just lunge in. Having one of them is okay, both at the same time, I don't like it.

Can't wait tbh.

FC BBBBBBBAAAAAAA
RCCCCCAAAA

Messi

He has been amazing since his return. He said ages ago, he feels no pressure in football after what he has been through.

ABIDAL!!!!!! what a legend.

Alves would be the weak point there, not Abidal imo.

Masch and Pique both just go into challenges like idiots, just lunge in. Having one of them is okay, both at the same time, I don't like it.

Can't wait tbh.

FC BBBBBBBAAAAAAA
RCCCCCAAAA

ABIDAL INTERCEPTIONS VS Levante

This was the match at the weekend compressed down. He was amazing.

Lets keep in mind it was his first 90 mins in over a year and he didnt stop running until the end.

Suen

Pretty much this. He is the worst for it in Barcelona followed by Valdes who stirs the shit when we are losing.
Valdes is class though, he may not be among the best but he's always fun to watch. Wish he would stay, I'll always associate him with Barca :lol

Fady and PrematureQuiche are the footballGAF angels. btw I've changed my ways, I am aiming to be more like Quiche and fady.

Pulga and I would have been a lethal duo though. :'(
I can never see you in the same light as Fady and Quiche. The image of you engraved deep in my mind since my lurking days till now does not allow me to see you that way. It's not the true you, you know that.

Messi

Valdes is class though, he may not be among the best but he's always fun to watch. Wish he would stay, I'll always associate him with Barca :lol

I can never see you in the same light as Fady and Quiche. The image of you engraved deep in my mind since my lurking days till now does not allow me to see you that way. It's not the true you, you know that.

Rumor is he is staying until the end of next season

FootballFan

Hopefully Fergie gives him games if we win the league tomorrow. Would love to see how Adnan and Powell fair in the PL.

Also, he won't go to Barca :p

I only saw him that one time and he was playing out of position(striker isn't his position right?) and he was still very impressive.

Can't wait til Puyol/Pique/Xavi start talking about him to the press and force him to move.

ABIDAL INTERCEPTIONS VS Levante

This was the match at the weekend compressed down. He was amazing.

Lets keep in mind it was his first 90 mins in over a year and he didnt stop running until the end.

Seriously was so happy with his performance. So calm. I don't know if he can handle Bayern or not, but it's great that he is back and we have another option.

Quick player too, unlike our other CBs.

I guess only time will tell. :D

Messi

Those first few interceptions bring such a smile to my face. Its old abidal, right back where he left off.

KING ABI

Cool. I was surprised how good and non perfunctory the story mode was.

Thats what ive been playing as it gets me to use people I never would. Like I found out Green Arrow and Green Lantern are awesome to play as. Joker not so much.

Suen

Rumor is he is staying until the end of next season
What options do you really have for now? Are there that many top-class GKs out there to buy that could replace him? Are Barca looking at spending a good sum on a proven GK or are they looking for a cheaper alternatives, a less experienced GK who might have good talent and develop fast?

Messi

Is it as slow as in the demo? My main complain was the pace of the game in general, but maybe the was the set of character available in it. Between are you watching OKC vs Houston?

Nope, tv is off. Not even sure if its on tv here.

I hated the demo. But love the full game. I also hate the demo characters so theres that.

What options do you really have for now? Are there that many top-class GKs out there to buy that could replace him? Are Barca looking at spending a good sum on a proven GK or are they looking for a cheaper alternatives, a less experienced GK who might have good talent and develop fast?

Young and Talented. Not many good ones out there. Cortois and De Gea were being looked at and also Der Stegen.

Sloosha

Is it as slow as in the demo? My main complain was the pace of the game in general, but maybe the was the set of character available in it. Between are you watching OKC vs Houston?

It definitely takes some getting used to, especially if you are used to Capcom fighters. Dashing is extremely risky for example. It's starting to feel a bit more natural now.

Koko

Banned
It definitely takes some getting used to, especially if you are used to Capcom fighters. Dashing is extremely risky for example. It's starting to feel a bit more natural now.

Nope, tv is off. Not even sure if its on tv here.

I hated the demo. But love the full game. I also hate the demo characters so theres that.

That's interesting seems like I will need to pick-up or borrow it at some point to really know if I like it or not.

Messi

That's interesting seems like I will need to pick-up or borrow it at some point to really know if I like it or not.

The demo characters in general are slow as fuck. Harley on the other hand is stupidly fast and amazingly animated.

sneaky77

So I just got back from watching The place beyond the pines and trance.

I thought Trance was pretty awesome.

The place beyond the pines is good but felt unfocused or like it was missing something

Sloosha

The demo characters in general are slow as fuck. Harley on the other hand is stupidly fast and amazingly animated.

Yeah Harley seems like one of the best designed characters in the game. They just need to add a classic costume for her as DLC.

Messi

Yeah Harley seems like one of the best designed characters in the game. They just need to add a classic costume for her as DLC.

I'd kill for her classic jester costume.

I know there are loads of Batman people in this game, but it seems odd to have harley and catwoman but not Ivy. Maybe she will be DLC.

Sloosha

I'd kill for her classic jester costume.

I know there are loads of Batman people in this game, but it seems odd to have harley and catwoman but not Ivy. Maybe she will be DLC.

If they add another Batman character in the game I hope its Batgirl, even if it's Barbara Gordon. Poison Ivy could be an interesting character though.

nick nacc

Banned
guys, i live in america and i really want to be able to follow soccer (besides mls, which i love) PLEASE tell me there is a better site to see highlights and stuff thats better than 101 goals.

Top Bottom