• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT21| Robben learns to score in finals three years late

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thumbs up for whoever recommended Gary Clark Jr.
Some great songs in there.

Any other recommendations along the same lines? Though prevalence of guitar not a requirement.

I'd be quite concerned that he spent a year as Armand Traore's back-up.

Hard to believe he started a CL final.
Whenever he played for United he played well, just never got enough games because of injury and cos Evra was so good.

He was very good in that CL final too. If he gets a chance I reckon he'd do well.

But I wouldn't want him as our starting LB for next season.

FootballFan

Holy shit Uncharted 3 free for ps+...... only 34GB.... I can't even imagine next gen, our internet plans here suck for this crap. :(

If I wanted to download that, I'd seriously have to download 10gb a month. Hah. Lucky I already have the actual game. Wouldn't really say lucky since I didn't enjoy it 1/10th as much as Uncharted 2 but whatever.

We're in dire need of a backup LB. After Enrique, there is Robinson, who's played about 100 minutes of competetive club football, and was shocking for 90 of them.

Clegg

Yeah, any time I saw Fabio play, he was perfectly fine. Don't understand why he didn't play more.
harry-redknapp_1799507c.jpg

Wilbur

Banned
Pellegrini's English is great. He's a brilliant choice.

Also Fabio was fine at QPR. Not particularly great but he didn't contribute at all to their shite season.

GorillaJu

Reina out
Suarez out

Mikhtaryan in
Aspas in
Papadopolous in
Ilori in

I could just about accept that. Add Soldado into the mix, and I'd be ecstatic. I don't understand whgy Soldado is ignored every transfer window. He's exceptionally good.

+youth signings - Luis Alberto, Sergi Canos, the Brazilian DM boy, and the Valencia wonderkid.

I hope Januzaj gets some game time. I feel like he would excel with better players around him. He just needs to get some of those roid workouts United hand out.

Apparently Martinez wants Honda at Everton.

Would be surprised if they could get him as I would guess there are many wealthier clubs who would be in for him but I'd love for him to be in the PL.

Only downside would be Martin Tyler's shit puns.

Would be surprised if they could get him as I would guess there are many wealthier clubs who would be in for him but I'd love for him to be in the PL.

I can't see him playing for Everton. I think he wants something with more status in Japan.

GorillaJu

I think Everton's about as high as he can expect. He's a great player but he's no 21 year old and so won't have the "young and with potential" angle and he's not good enough to go to the clubs he'd probably really like to - Arsenal, City etc. I imagine he wouldn't like United because he's a cocky, arrogant fucker and wouldn't want to be the "other Japanese guy" at a club. Not that United are in for him or anything.

I'd be bummed though. The two best Japanese players going to the two rivals of the club I support. Lol

Wilbur

Banned
Football Thread |OT22| 40% off your taxes when purchasing Thiago

edit: holy fuck hahahah what is that

Football Thread |OT22| Summer discounts on Brazilians, Belgians and taxes

Wilbur

Banned
I gots the thread all lined up, just need to finalise title

Football Thread |OT22| Summer Sales?

edit: above and below made me laugh

Wilbur

Banned
Football Thread |OT22| It's the Muppet Show!

Football Thread |OT22| It's time to pay the agents, its time to board the flights

i like the last one i just did pls can other people

Wilbur

Banned
Serious guys im about to go for this unless someone can offer a better one

Football Thread |OT22| It's time to pay the agents, its time to board the flights,

it's time to sign the muppets
for the mufc show clank clank

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom