• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT21| Robben learns to score in finals three years late

Status
Not open for further replies.
Digging that hole for himself.

Darren Can ‏@Darren_Can 16s
“I know I can play tricks.

“Sometimes I protest too much to the referee. I have to take it a bit better.”

Darren Can ‏@Darren_Can 1m
"If you need a change, you should listen to the player.
"If you ask a child of 8 they would say one day they would go to RM"

Darren Can ‏@Darren_Can 1m
"If one day I want to sign for another club, LFC will hear the offer.

"The word of the player, in this case mine, is important. "

:lol what a fucking idiot

Football Thread |OT22| Arsenal and Juve Find Ways to Save Money

Football Thread |OT22| Summer Sales

Football Thread |OT22| Finally A Transfer Out of Blablurn FC

Football Thread |OT22| Muppet Season

Wilbur

Banned
i cant believe you think its good

image.php

its time to play the music
its time to pay the agents

its time to dress up right
its time to board the flights

THATS LYRICAL GENIUS ™

#WILBZUZ

I can attest to this.

They give me shit when I ask if I will ever get it back

I don't need it back now, but the longer it goes on the more likely they are to feign ignorance and pull the 'we bought you up' card.

I lent £2,000 to my Mum when she lost her job a couple of years back, and she's never even entered into a discussion of how I'll get that money back.

Then I lent £1,000 to my Dad to pay the rent when he lost his job, and the same goes there, with him even pretending that he thought he'd already paid me back.

Then I said to my Mum just now, 'can I lower my keep by £50 a month or so to make a dent in it' and she says 'our outgoings are going up, move out if its a problem.' What the fuck is that?

And our bills and amenities aren't going up, her and my Dad are going to mainland Europe on holiday twice a fucking year for two weeks at a time, and buying iPads they have no fucking use for.

Pain in the arse.

I don't need it back now, but the longer it goes on the more likely they are to feign ignorance and pull the 'we bought you up' card.

I lent £2,000 to my Mum when she lost her job a couple of years back, and she's never even entered into a discussion of how I'll get that money back.

Then I lent £1,000 to my Dad to pay the rent when he lost his job, and the same goes there, with him even pretending that he thought he'd already paid me back.

Then I said to my Mum just now, 'can I lower my keep by £50 a month or so to make a dent in it' and she says 'our outgoings are going up, move out if its a problem.' What the fuck is that?

And our bills and amenities aren't going up, her and my Dad are going to mainland Europe on holiday twice a fucking year for two weeks at a time, and buying iPads they have no fucking use for.

Pain in the arse.
That sucks dude :-/

Surreal to even think of having that type of conversation for me.

Not how it works in (most) Indian families haha.

Mastadon

Banned

Pain in the arse.

Look man, they're your family. The only reasonable, rational option you have is to call in the baliffs.

|OT1|Young girls and a lot of love

HOLY SHIT :lololololol.

Best first post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom