• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FootballGAF 2020/2021 |OT| Attending every single game from our home stands.

Dark Rider

Casemiro on Zidane's criticism: "Very few coaches have been able to achieve what he has so far, especially his achievements in the Champions League. And we mustn't forget that we won the League last season. His achievements as a player and as a coach will be remembered in 20 or 30 years."

Dark Rider

[Official] Erling Haaland is the fastest player in Champions League history to score 15 goals in the competition. Just 12 games needed.

Dark Rider

[Rayane Moussallem] Bruno Fernandes after being told he’s the fastest midfielder to reach 20 goals for United: "Penalties help. Everyone will say that for sure."

VN1X

Banned
I fell asleep yesterday during the first half of Dynamo Kiev - Barcelona.

Hope this evening's match will be better. Although saying that us Dutchies are stuck with Ajax - FC Midtjylland on the main TV broadcast.

Dark Rider

Arturo Vidal prior to Inter's clash against Madrid: Bayern crossed paths with Madrid twice in the CL and we lost. I was happy in the end this summer because Bayern won the Champions League. This time, I hope to be able to celebrate a win over Real Madrid with both Inter and Barcelona fans.

:messenger_tears_of_joy:

Dark Rider

[AS Roma English on Twitter] Well, this doesn’t happen every day... 😅 A big thank you to the Italian army and their bomb squad, after they safely and successfully removed a number of devices dating back to the Second World War from the club’s training centre at Trigoria this week! 👏 #ASRoma

Dark Rider

[Eccleshare] Jose: "We are not even in the race, so we are not a horse. We are just a pony. You see the difference - Joe Rodon was playing for Swansea; Thiago Silva has been and still is one of the best centre-backs." Adds that working with Rodon has been "a pleasure".

Dark Rider

[DaveOCKOP] Ralph Hasenhuttl: “You can hear them (Man Utd) celebrating in their dressing room. You know what you have done today and how tough an opponent you have been because they were celebrating like they had won the Premier League."

Dark Rider

[OptaPaolo] 23 - AC Milan have picked up 23 points in the first nine games played in Serie A 2020/21, a new club record at this point of the season in the three points per win era. Suggestion.

Dark Rider

[Laporta] Joan Laporta: I announce myself for Barca president candidacy. I love Barça, I love the fans, I love La Masia and I love the Club. We have a plan to return Barça to the path of success and return it to the forefront of world football. And that’s why I need your support.

Dark Rider

[AC Milan] Ibrahimovic to UEFA: 'I came back to change Milan. I put a lot of pressure on my team-mates, if you're young or old, it doesn't matter, because you're here for a reason, you're good enough. Every time I go out on the pitch, I feel like a kid who eats candy for the first time.'

Dark Rider

No refunds, you ruined our dear Eden, at least we got Werner, Havertz and Pulisic out of it.

To be honest I always thought it was a mistake to buy him. He is an immense talent but he like to indulge himself a lot so if any club want to get something out of him it should be before he hit 26 because there is a pattern with high profile footballers that like to indulge themselves a lot to decline pretty rapidly too early, so getting him before Chelsea got him? I would be all for it as it is still too early for him to decline but after he hit 26 for a player that indulge himself the way he does it was bound to be a failure. Congratulation on your replacement signings though.

Still we are entitled to a full refund he did not function at all from day one.

Dark Rider

[El Larguero] Gabi Fernandez: "Atleti signing Luis Suárez reminded me of when they signed " El Guaje" Villa, so if we win La Liga then we should try to sign Messi"

:pie_thinking:

Dark Rider

[Stats Foot] Real Madrid has only 7 points in 5 games in the UEFA Champions League, its lowest amount of points at this stage of the competition since 1995/1996.

Dark Rider

[Sérgio Conceição] on Guardiola not being happy over Porto's style of play: "If I had his budget, his players, and still couldn't get a win, I'd be sad too"

VN1X

Banned
Wanted ManU to win but I honestly think their coach lost it for them. Why the fuck leave Fred on?!

Dark Rider

[Wheatley]- Arteta: "I think it's first time in the PL that we put 33 crosses. I'm telling you that if we do that more consistently we're going to score more goals. If we put the bodies we had in certain moments in the box, it's maths, pure maths & it will happen"

Dark Rider

[Atlético de Madrid] Today marks 1 year since the last time Atlético de Madrid lost a home game in all competitions

Dark Rider

Dark Rider

[Bouhafsi & Tanzi]: The renewal talks with Mbappe are not progressing. A departure of the Frenchman next summer would make the arrival of Leo Messi to PSG much easier.

Dark Rider

[The Guardian] Manchester United and the blame game

The Fiver | "Had Solskjær ... not been so embarrassingly out of his depth, United would have won 100% of their matches. Instead the figure is 56%, only the third-highest win ratio in United’s history."

Last edited:

Dark Rider

[SD Eibar]The Eibar Shareholders' Meeting has approved the accounts for the 19-20 season, with a profit before tax of 12.6 million euros, with 10,850 votes in favor, 47 against, 11 abstentions and 75 blank votes.

It is always good to see small clubs do well.

Dark Rider

Zidane: "I have the support of the club and everyone. As a coach of Real Madrid, my job is to endure criticism when we win or lose. But with difficulties, we will continue through this situation."

Top Bottom