• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

For Honor Open Beta Feb 9 - Feb 12

-Deimos

Dope.
Btw, do we know who is doing to OT? I know Chief gave up the rights in the closed beta. Hopefully we don't end up without one on Feb 14.

If nobody steps up, I can do a simple one and keep it updated since I'll probably be playing this game forever.

any of you dark Souls/Jedi Academy Duelers?

I'm excited to finally have a melee based game centered around small group tactical combat and duels. With a ranked mode!

Jobbs

Banned
Ubisoft's site says you can pre-load the open beta client, but following the links only leads you to a preorder page. Are they saying you need to preorder to be able to pre-load the beta client? It's not clear what they're saying.

Ubisoft's site says you can pre-load the open beta client, but following the links only leads you to a preorder page. Are they saying you need to preorder to be able to pre-load the beta client? It's not clear what they're saying.

The beta client is on the Playstation Store, search For Honor Beta (Guess it's the same for Uplay/Xbox One)

I don't think so. If you're on PC, you'll need to have their Uplay client downloaded in order to pre-load the open beta. I imagine that you can download/pre-load the open beta on PS4/Xbox One as well.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.

Click the PC button on the page to launch Uplay and pre-load the game. The link uses the Uplay protocol, so you need to have it installed, otherwise it won't do anything. Alternatively, you can pre-load on Steam (23.08GB install/18.5GB download).

Edit: Oh, you're after the PS4 version ("beta client" threw me off, haha). Technically, each PSN store is separate, so you may need to wait until Sony uploads the beta to your store.

SoraEnkai

Neo Member

Just find the open beta banner in uplay client, click on it and the open beta will be added to your account from where you can preload it.

Jobbs

Banned
The beta client is on the Playstation Store, search For Honor Beta (Guess it's the same for Uplay/Xbox One)

I searched for it on the playstation store and didn't find it. hmm. maybe I need to search harder.

really excited to try this game.

edit: yeah, I search and it's nowhere to be found. Only the full game and its deluxe/gold versions show up.

36M9Nw8.png

Gbraga

Same characters as last beta?

I want to try the Warden and M+KB controls.

I wish we could test the Valkyrie.

Hari Seldon

You don't need uplay to preload the game. Go to the Steam Store Page for the game and the link is a little ways down the page.

Top Bottom