• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forgotten ps4 games

"Shadow of The Beast" is one of my favorites, it's really fun, great visuals, gore and has great gameplay!

I got the retail disc when released...Today the disc is expensive, at least here in my country!

Do you remember any good games that nobody talks about?

PS: Please PS4 games only, can be indie or AA, AAA...And PLEASE don't post games that everyone is tired of knowing about them.

Kupfer

Berserk - Band of the Hawk maybe?
I remember this game not being sold pretty good, so it was really cheap one or two years ago. Nobody talked about it either, I feel like it was pure fan service. I actually got 3 copies of the game, one for playing, one still sealed and the Vita JP import and I think the game is already more expensive than on its release, but still, nobody talks about it.

EDIT : my fault, it's not PS4 only

Last edited:
header.jpg

fart town usa

Gold Member
The Council

It's kind of like Mass Effect in certain aspects but set during the 18th century and has no combat, just puzzles and dialogue options.

It's a really cool game, a few hours into it I got to bang a duchess and because I went to her room to knock boots, rather than investigate screaming from another room, one of the characters died. Small price to pay for some videogame romance, lol.

It has items that will enhance your sleuthing skills and other things. Also has RPG elements for upgrading certain traits. I never finished it, got side tracked but I definitely plan on going back to it at some point. It's episodic but the full game is available via physical and the first episode might be free to try on the PSN. Definitely worth checking out if you like political intrigue and adventure games.

Top Bottom