• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Former Harry Potter fan-podcaster does not take rejection well

Status
Not open for further replies.

FyreWulff

The creep thinks he can just appeal to the misogynist audience at this point and is only interested in inflicting as much pain as he can on his target for daring to not acknowledge his sacrifice and improvement of all mankind

paternalism is not feminism. He is the former.

There was probably actually a point where he could have done some self-reflecting, came out with an honest apology and STOPPED TALKING, and it wouldn't have fixed anything, but he would have saved face

We are long long long long past that point

It's really frustrating to see him say "how can I be misogynistic??? I made a safe place for women!!" and then look at the huge selection of tweets that attack women.

What he didn't realize is that creating safe places for women is not a free pass to make other places unsafe for them.

his tweets seems to be him being as absurd and anti-humour and outlandish as possible to try and create the impression that it was all ultimately a joke which is quite pathetic and obviously no-one is buying. actually all his interactions are basically just twelve different ways of him trying to cluelessly spin his way out of a perfectly normal thing like being turned down by a girl you like.

superb cringe comedy
This guy can't be genuine literally ever. Everything he says is a lie or some form of deceit, and he knows it, but he'll never admit to it. He's human garbage.

It's really frustrating to see him say "how can I be misogynistic??? I made a safe place for women!!" and then look at the huge selection of tweets that attack women.

What he didn't realize is that creating safe places for women is not a free pass to make other places unsafe for them.

It's the same sort of entitlement all around. It's the same thinking pattern that leads to "be nice to a woman = earning sex". "Create feminist website = free pass on saying shitty things about women"

Has anyone heard this guy's podcast? Was he as unhinged and full of bullshit in that?

Also noticed him talking about his attorney. We really need to raise our fees if weirdos like him can still afford to hire us.

Easy_D

never left the stone age
It's hilarious for the first 5-10 minutes but then reality starts to sink in and you just cant believe the kind of bullshit women have to deal with on a daily basis. There's just...so much of it.

The ones that get into serious harassment territory scare me rather than make me laugh. In the past I've been insulted by guys I've turned down but holy crap, I wouldn't be able to handle some of the shit these guys do or say.

I also noticed a pattern that if you don't reply those kind of guys go "At least tell me a 'no' bitch". And in the scenarions the chick (politely even) rejects them they're pissed regardless. You can't fucking win on the internet as a woman I guess. Makes me ashamed to be a dude.

D

Deleted member 20920

Unconfirmed Member
Has anyone heard this guy's podcast? Was he as unhinged and full of bullshit in that?

Also noticed him talking about his attorney. We really need to raise our fees if weirdos like him can still afford to hire us.

That's assuming he's not lying about having an attorney.

I also noticed a pattern that if you don't reply those kind of guys go "At least tell me a 'no' bitch". And in the scenarions the chick (politely even) rejects them they're pissed regardless. You can't fucking win on the internet as a woman I guess. Makes me ashamed to be a dude.

It's not even the internet. Some guys are like this even in day to day life.

Yeah, that thread about getting a stated "no" has bugged me for a few days now. Them not responding IS a no. Does them saying "no" make it a lot better? The outcome is the same. Guys want the text because then they get to put up a fight.

It's also phrased like they "owe" you an explanation, which is ridiculous. You've done nothing to make the woman indebted to you to do anything, least of all explain to you that she's not interested.

So yeah. Women can't win, and it's sad.

ElTorro

I wanted to dominate the living room. Then I took an ESRAM in the knee.
The saddest thing is how he tries to buy her affection with that silly job offer.

Whenever I read something like this I don't know if I should just feel creeped out or feel pity for somebody with such lousy emotional intelligence.

Dude still at it on Twitter. There should be a mercy rule where they ban you for your own good.

126920-Simpsons-stop-stop-hes-already-7Shi.jpeg

Jackpot

Banned
Seriously. He's really, really convinced his feminist cred is being unfairly maligned here... He's like a wall. A wall of absolute denial.

yeesh. It's like post after post about why he can't be a misogynist because he did tech support for a feminist site, then he posts this in the middle of it:

CM47b7LWwAA2VhD.jpg

But he provides the entertainment for my popcorn :(

It's more sad at this point than funny. Really makes you wonder at the thought process behind it all. Classic 'oh shit, I've fucked up, time to run a distraction' or just total animal confusion at what's happening to him...

yeesh. It's like post after post about why he can't be a misogynist because he did tech support for a feminist site, then he posts this in the middle of it:

CM47b7LWwAA2VhD.jpg

... I had not clicked on that, and I'm glad I didn't. How this guy can keep asserting 'I'm all for women!' and then post this shit is beyond me. Blows my mind.

This guy just really needs to leave his computer alone for a few days. He's now wildly deflecting by tweeting constantly about supporting a former feminspire editor. Just super creepy.

chefbags

This shit will never die huh. Telling him to stop is redundant because I think he's going till he literally can't type anymore lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom