• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Formula 1 2016 Season |OT2| BUT GRO PER

Found another good fan livery.

OkEPzR7.png

I'm really wondering what the real limitations are while designing a livery for a car like that. I wouldn't be surprised if it was more than just design by committee.

Ark

Ark, you making the 2017 thread soon?

Since no one has claimed it I'll go ahead and put up a preseason thread tomorrow. Season OT will go up week of Australia.

I'll throw some PM's around to the mods and see if we can just get the main thread to stay in OT instead of dealing with separate thread BS. Just segments the community unnessecarily.

Also, I like the McLaren and the Ferrari looks much better on track.

James AllenVerified account‏@Jamesallenonf1 10m10 minutes ago

Fantastic line from @alo_oficial re Hamilton on Data "If Lewis had studied Rosberg's data maybe he would have won the championship." #F1

DBT85

Fantastic line from @alo_oficial re Hamilton on Data "If Lewis had studied Rosberg's data maybe he would have won the championship." #F1

No need to look at the data of a guy you beat in quali and races unless it can magically stop your engines popping lol.

CrayToes

Not sure how that would've stopped Lewis' engine from exploding.

Also, that McLaren is hideous. Looks like the type of car you'll see at the back of the pack.

God damn is that McLaren livery boring as all hell. All that orange hype and they unveil the lamest livery in the entire field. Liking the weird gills though. I have always been a fan of distinct and odd aero bits. I think the Ferrari looks fine. Doesn't look as refined as the Merc of course, but those side pods are striking and distinct. I am happy to at least see one major feature on the car that sets them apart. It may turn out to be rubbish, but at least it isn't playing it safe vanilla bullshit.

I hope the regs get rid of all those stupid mini wings in front of the rear wings sooner than later. All of those look dumb.

Edit: What is up with that McLaren press room? Are they trying to recreate all the thrills of the senate debates in Phantom Menace?

When your team mate puts a voodoo curse on your engines copying data ain't going to help you.

Top Bottom