• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Formula 1 2017 Season |OT| Japanese Horror Story - Sundays on Sky

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jezbollah

No mercy:

xoaBcPt.png

Honda even overtook their long time MotoGP rivals Yamaha to that prize

Fisico

He knew he was gone, if he didn't want to be replaced he should have performed better. It is a job, not a charity. He knew his contract was only for this year and he knew he wasn't performing and they weren't negotiating a new contract with him.

Well to be fair last year was probably similar and he did end up having a new contract for this year (after Magnussen refused and they failed to get another driver like Perez, Ocon etc.)

DBT85

Monkey seats will be banned for next year, but shark fins will likely be staying with the stipulation that they have to be used for driver identification.

DBT85

Can I just say that using cersie lannister to vo your commercial about starting a family and being a parent is just genius. Lol. Mercedes what.

Dr.Phibes

Reminds me of my first lap around the Ring. We were on a school trip to Trier (Lateinerfahrt) and the bus driver decided to take his 20+ year old bus with 40 students and 4 teachers to the Ring.

DrM

Redmond's Baby
More drama for Red Bull: "The car is shifting by itself," says a worried Verstappen. He is told to bring it back slowly.

A Fish Aficionado

I am going to make it through this year if it kills me
The Webber ghost got the non-Aussie.
Some say in full moon nights around Milton Keynes, you could hear a faint voice say, "Mutli-21."

Lach

RedBull got on top of the problem in time for quali! Let's get that RB frontrow
If you told me 4 years ago I would say this, I'd have called you a liar!

Haven't been following the practice sessions at all. What's everyone's pace like? Seems like Red Bull is going to take this one instead of Ferrari?

Tempy

don't ask me for codes
I vaguely recall seeing that bus in 2015 driving around to pick up marshals when a (qualifying?) session was rained out.

Love the fat rear tyres catching everyone out and causing wall contact. Saw surprisingly little of that in Monaco but it's absolutely everyone here.

The McLarens are still down 10ish in the speed trap, so don't worry, the engine is still bad.
I miss the Sling chicane. :(
I liked the idea of it, but it served no purpose in racing other than spreading the cars out and shattering suspensions. It was just a line of high kerbs and not a chicane with any flow.

Edit: Holy crap Grosjean.

Honda going for top 3 next year, how delusional can they be.

The goal is to be the best behind the current top 3, so they're aiming for 4th with Toro Rosso.

Hasegawa says they will still bring updates this season.

The final update is their PU design that Boullier and McLaren rejected in favour of the current lighter, smaller Simon designed PU according to japanese Honda insider at vtec forums.

McLaren will have egg on their face when this PU puts them in front of Red Bull and Ferrari. 😎

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom