• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Formula 1 2017 Season |OT| Japanese Horror Story - Sundays on Sky

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grug

Cliff's notes on the Williams boys' interviews.

Massa: "Car isn't that great but I drove like shit".

Stroll: "I didn't drive great but the car is a piece of shit".

DrM

Redmond's Baby
Ferrari's one lap pace is still better than RBR's

And I think that we will see a SC or two tomorrow with all barrier kissing in FPs

Gonna be a big weekend for Ferrari regarding the Drivers Championship. Vettel needs to win tomorrow and if the Red Bulls can keep up and Kimi can be arsed to do his job he could have 3 cars between him and Lewis at the end of the race

John_B

Mercedes was predictably slow. Bottas was torn apart by Hamilton exactly like in the two previous race weekends. Raikkonen is offensively slow.

The Red Bull boys will be salivating at the red lights tomorrow. If Vettel keeps his position after the first lap Red Bull can afford to split the strategy. It's not exactly a done deal. Hamilton will have a shit race.

PtKid

Banned
Watching the channel 4, just makes me think what will happen after 2018!

Absolutely love DC, Eddie and Webber as a team.

Definitely do not want to pay the criminal
price of Sky sports and watch the dull coverage. Only like Brundle and Ted Kravitz

Jezbollah

Watching the channel 4, just makes me think what will happen after 2018!

Absolutely love DC, Eddie and Webber as a team.

Definitely do not want to pay the criminal
price of Sky sports and watch the dull coverage. Only like Brundle and Ted Kravitz

Compared to RAI, the level of coverage and new content per race by Sky Sports is colossal. They are well worth the money.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom