• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.
  • Hey Guest. Check out the NeoGAF 2.2 Update Thread for details on our new Giphy integration and other new features.
  • The Politics forum has been nuked. Please do not bring political discussion to the rest of the site, or you will be removed. Thanks.

Formula 1 2017 Season |OT| Japanese Horror Story - Sundays on Sky

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigAl1992

May 9, 2014
Cheers Markus, now the pack's bunched up again. There should be fireworks at the restart.

Man, Hamilton's pissed but I don't really blame him.

Oh fucking hell. Hulkenberg. :(

McNum

Jul 6, 2009
That bridge is not meant to be taken sideways... and into the wall.

Safety car once again, and a pretty warranted one.

aspiegamer

Nov 10, 2013
I'm surely jinxing it now, but no one has yet to bin it at the 17-18-19 complex. That's been as 100% as the safety car during the race weekend until now.

SunhiLegend

Aug 4, 2009
twitter.com
https://streamable.com/ql8oe

https://streamable.com/lwez8

nekkid

It doesn't matter who we are, what matters is our plan.
Jun 15, 2016
Someone needs to fix those pit stop count metrics.

nekkid

Jun 15, 2016
That replay suggests Raikkonen wasn't at fault at the start - didn't steer into Vestappen. Pure racing incident.

Par Score

Dec 6, 2014
Looking at it again, Kimi's and Seb's front wheels were almost touching by the time they both crashed into Max.

That's a crazy squeeze, 0% Max's fault, maybe 20% Kimi 80% Seb.

aspiegamer

Nov 10, 2013
Good to see that seven freaking years after someone deliberately crashing in an area no recovery vehicle could get to that there are still large areas of the track that are impossible to get to! Imagine if someone needed extraction or something. Ugh.
Someone needs to fix those pit stop count metrics.
They're botched because they went through the pit lane during the first safety car. It adds +1 to a car whenever it crosses the pit entry line automatically, and since the cars are allowed to be serviced I'm not sure how else they could display it.

nekkid

Jun 15, 2016
They're botched because they went through the pit lane during the first safety car. It adds +1 to a car whenever it crosses the pit entry line automatically, and since the cars are allowed to be serviced I'm not sure how else they could display it.

Yeah I know why it happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.