• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forza Horizon 3 - Hotwheels Expansion

I..uh..

I'm gonna buy a Scorpio just for this. I can't believe how much this excites me. First racing game I would have purchased since Ridge Racer on the PS1.

JackHerer

Is the PC port of this game fixed yet? This looks really cool and I've wanted to play the base game for a while but the state of the port has been the only things holding me back.

Fuck yes. I'm ready

8owDfLb.gif

Lichter

It looks great, I'm glad that I bought the expansion pass. I hope I'll get that full 60 fps experience with the future update.

I..uh..

I'm gonna buy a Scorpio just for this. I can't believe how much this excites me. First racing game I would have purchased since Ridge Racer on the PS1.

The base game and expansion are incredible games and pretty much my most played and favorite racing game of all time. You are in for a treat.

The first XBONE exclusive I picked up when I bought my Xbone S earlier this year.

Such a great game. Guess I'll get the Expac pass.

Fishook

What a expansion, it looks like it will be a blast to play. So glad I bought the deluxe edition. It's been a brilliant game to add to my PC collection.

oxidax

Wow that looks so freaking cool. It's really too bad that the game runs like crap on my computer. No matter what update I download, the game seems to run at its worse. It hangs on the loading screens and I get ridiculous framedrops. My cpu seems to run at 100% at all times for some reason. Photo mode seems to have gone back to being a bit blurry but I'm not sure if that's the case yet.

I was really looking forward getting blizzard Island and now this upcoming expansion. Heck, I almost bought the Porsche dlc. But I think I'm done beta testing this game. I have no problem running any other game and formatting my computer didn't help at all.

At this point what I look forward to is a refund.

shandy706

FH3 and running perfectly fine are words that I'll never use in the same sentence. Good for you that you can brute force it.

I'm suggesting the opposite of brute force.

Don't try to force any major graphics settings. Try each level in the dynamic settings. When I went from forcing very-high/ultra to dynamic it suddenly ran great.

Wait...hold up

2007 Toyota Hilux Arctic Trucks AT38

That's the truck that Jeremy and James used in the Arctic Special in Top Gear. Holy shit

I'm suggesting the opposite of brute force.

Don't try to force any major graphics settings. Try each level in the dynamic settings. When I went from forcing very-high/ultra to dynamic it suddenly ran great.

It ran like garbage on the lowest settings, I'm not trying 4-8 MSAA and complaining about performance like some people.

I..uh..

WAIT...

You've never played any Forza Horizon? Like, none? Oh man, you're in for a treat with the base game alone. I literally would love to hear your impressions after playing Forza Horizon 3 for a few days. Okay that sounds weird but FH3 is my favorite racing game of all time and this is coning from someone who has played 'em all, lol.

On topic: this expansion looks neat! I was scratching my head thinking what they will add after snow/blizzards and the wind/storms/crazy weather from the 2nd game, and this caught me by surprise. Too bad I'm about to ship out to basic...

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
playground is KILLING it

i'm glad we get to play this soon, but seems like a missed opportunity not to just reveal this trailer at e3 with the "play it now" message attached.

Doffen

The one thing I don't like about Forza Horizon 3 is that it's almost too good.

i'm glad we get to play this soon, but seems like a missed opportunity not to just reveal this trailer at e3 with the "play it now" message attached.

Forza Horizon is too big for E3

Really cool. I guess this means I'm picking up For a Horizon 3 too huh.

Kind of wish Hot Wheels partnered up with Trackmania though the latter is probably way too smaller than the former.

I like the look of the new island, it seems really fun! But the cars can fuck right off. I don't want replica toys in Forza!

Edit: I should add I was always a Matchbox boy. This is like DC vs Marvel, only srs bns.

sam777

OMG this looks fun as hell. I was wondering last week what the next expansion might be and did not think of anything like this.

Top Bottom