• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forza Horizon 3 - Hotwheels Expansion

Holy crap this is awesome. Makes me wish my PC didn't struggle so much to run this game. I'd scoop this up in a heartbeat.

Well, this is actually something that might make me buy a game off the Windows Store.

The fuck!? Where did this come from!? Please fix the PC version so I can buy it

I am going to wait for feedback before spend any money.

Is the PC port of this game fixed yet? This looks really cool and I've wanted to play the base game for a while but the state of the port has been the only things holding me back.

I want this game now. Thank god it's on PC too!

Looks awesome. Too bad the pc version is a mess. Watched trailer. Buildings and objects eveywhere. Yeah this is going to be dreadful on pc

dYawp2j.jpg

+

We have some significant improvements for Windows 10 players coming at the same time as this new expansion (May 9). These changes include improved new support for numerous popular driving wheels, improved CPU performance, additional graphical options, and more.

We'll be revealing more details about these at the time of release.

=

d3e1817966b12da3082cdda6cb56a5d2.gif

Just wait for the update mate.

Wow lol didn't expect that but you know what this might be the return of the fun I had playing burnout paradise.

This game has been amazing!

Iceman829

The snow expansion was fun and got me to jump back in for awhile. This I was never expecting and looks like it will be a blast.

Stunt Car Racer on the Amiga, but dialled up to infinity. GIVE.

Yeah, was thinking the exact same thing, but from a C64 perspective :D

I picked up the game as a Play Anywhere title for my current gaming rig last year. It has been sitting there, installed and constantly updated, but I have not gotten around to it.

This looks fun, fun, fun... I just hope my stomach can take all those loops. It is the reason why I can only play Trackmania in bursts. Upchuck city otherwise.

Two weeks ago the expansion pass was on sale during the Spring Sale for 25% off, and I passed because I figured the second expansion was going to be like Blizzard Mountain (more for the faithful car players and less about a casual player like me). Then they drop this announcement and like others on here, I also did not know I wanted this but I do. I DO.

Great idea here, but man oh man I feel this could have pushed some more sales two weeks ago. So next time I see a discount on the pass, I will have to seriously give it some thought now. But it has my attention.

THANK YOU BASED PLAY ANYWHERE!

Looks awesome. Too bad the pc version is a mess. Watched trailer. Buildings and objects eveywhere. Yeah this is going to be dreadful on pc

Colbert

Banned
i'm disappointed son ;)
go with the C or E model and enjoy the GOAT 3D - lol

This was a special offer on mediamarkt.de at just 2799 Euro including a 0% financing deal. Price already back to 3800 Euros! Not found any better deal for an 65" OLED yet!

This was a special offer on mediamarkt.de at just 2799 Euro including a 0% financing deal. Price already back to 3800 Euros! Not found any better deal for an 65" OLED yet!

yeah i know, but the 65 C6D was on sale for 2999€ at the same day
i missed it tho :(
just read about the B model and thought no thanks.
the C model completely slipped my notice

when you live in Germany, always buy Mediamarkt voucher for 16,7 or 20% off (those deals happen one or two times a year)
best investment of your life ;)

i still need to jump on that 4K OLED HRD train
maybe when this years LG TVs will have their firesale

back to topic

Hawk269

This game just keeps on giving. From the standard FH3 to the Blizzard Mountain and now this. All they need to do is add in a few Real Life circuit courses and this game is giving racing fans a little bit of everything.

Afrikan

FH series = best Xbox Exclusive IMO

Playground Games....just man.. I'm looking forward to their multiplatforum game.

Can't wait to see new footage of FH3's on Scorpio.

Just watched the video. As a pc owner, seeing that track around the downtown area made me cringe because of how poor performance is in that area. I hope they fix it for this release.

I love trackmania and I'm hoping the cars handle more like that game and less like Forza Horizon on those crazy looking tracks.

Dynasty

FH series = best Xbox Exclusive IMO

Playground Games....just man.. I'm looking forward to their multiplatforum game.

Can't wait to see new footage of FH3's on Scorpio.

They are making a second team but they havent said anything about going Multiplatform with that team. I'm hoping they do but I expect there 1st game to be with MS since they have a great working relationship with MS which probably makes a few things easier.

I never knew I needed this. Looks incredible. I've been playing through Blizzard Mountain since I bought it on sale a few weeks back and been loving every bit of it. Buying this right away.

We have some significant improvements for Windows 10 players coming at the same time as this new expansion (May 9). These changes include improved new support for numerous popular driving wheels, improved CPU performance, additional graphical options, and more.

We'll be revealing more details about these at the time of release.
Can you guys do anything for achievements not unlocking?

Zasa

Welp, can't wait to finally try this game out if/when I get a Scorpio. Arcade racer that's right up my alley & this expansion sounds amazing. Hopefully there's a GOTY edition by then. Had no idea this game's sitting on a 91 score on metacritic. Damn son.

farisr

So I was basically avoiding this thread because I thought it was just a few hotwheels style cars or something. Did not expect this.

Pretty damn awesome.

RdN

Wow!

Had not heard of this.

Sounds really awesome. I had a great time playing the GTA Online mode like this yesterday. Something in the same veins but with the Forza polish.. Damn.

Day one, for sure.

Top Bottom