• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forza Horizon 3 - Hotwheels Expansion

Alexious

We have some significant improvements for Windows 10 players coming at the same time as this new expansion (May 9). These changes include improved new support for numerous popular driving wheels, improved CPU performance, additional graphical options, and more.

We'll be revealing more details about these at the time of release.

Any plans to release HDR support on Windows 10, too?

Love this one.

2a23a329-8117-4705-8f49-5969c638d785.jpg

Sweet baby Jesus.

I'm really not much of a fan of Horizon 3, but I might have to get this for when my nephew visits.

A really great idea, Playground and Turn 10. Thumbs up.

0racle

I paid for the ultimate edition. Is this included?

Also, I had/sold the game on Xbox one when I sold my console. If I buy a CD key for the PC version, will I be able to access the save on gamertag ?

Are these expansions ( this and Blizzard mountain ) available on PC ?

daxy

I checked out when I saw this is partially set in Surfer's 50 FPS Paradise.

Even if this new patch fixes performance, it's been a long time coming. I wish they'd have prioritized the game's stability over extra DLC.

Jrs3000

I checked out when I saw this is partially set in Surfer's 50 FPS Paradise.

Even if this new patch fixes performance, it's been a long time coming. I wish they'd have prioritized the game's stability over extra DLC.

You must have glanced over the planned patching for PC with improvements.

Daffy Duck

Showed my 9 year old son, he said:

"You have to buy that now." He was a little gutted when I told him it's not out yet.

MarcusB

Banned
Wow! Who expected this? We all thought the next expansion would be a nice safe new map: mountains, beach or whatever, and wouldn't have complained. This looks fun! And that's what this game should be about. I'm in! :)

Sai-kun

Banned
I guess in the fall when Scorpio hits you will definitely be able to get some good deals on the Xbox One S bundles.

Yeah, I'll def keep an eye out for some nice deals. This would definitely be worth picking up the system for. I only played the second FH for a bit but I remember enjoying the fuck out of it.

LoveCake

You can see my reaction in the OT lol....I am warming up to it at least but I would have preferred something else.

I have talked about it in the OT also, until I play it I cannot say, it just seems to be a step too far for me, if it were only Hot Wheels cars on the track then ok maybe, I dunno....

I paid for the ultimate edition. Is this included?

Also, I had/sold the game on Xbox one when I sold my console. If I buy a CD key for the PC version, will I be able to access the save on gamertag ?

Are these expansions ( this and Blizzard mountain ) available on PC ?
No
Yes
Yes

neurophd

What has been the best price for season pass? Both expansions look awesome but working on too many other games at moment.

Ashhong

Did they ever fix the performance on PC? I remember people saying the FPS was really bad

edit: shit, looks like they did not lol

tbm24

I don't have a good reason as to why I haven't bought Horizon 3 yet. But this is going to get me to buy it asap.

user_nat

THE WORDS! They'll drift away without the _!
Interesting. Pretty hyped for this, but how the physics work is probably key in terms of making it fun to play.

MarveI

I'm absolutely not a big racer fan. I enjoy them but I'm not crazy about them.
But FH3 has made me a big racer fan. That's high praise.

This looks SO MUCH FUN. Bravo Playground Games.Bravo. The snow expansion pack was super awesome too and now this. Can't wait what you got in store for us with FH4.

Top Bottom