• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forza Horizon 3 - new batch of cars released

etta

my hard graphic balls
I'm only interested in the shitty cars. More car games need to go the Forza and GT route of including shit cars in the game. I absolutely do want to drive a 1997 Volvo 850 around Australia.
They should add this beetle 😂

5d8e4b15c7e77e299f26b707c8ebaff6.jpg

choco-fish

Jaguar XF? :O Oh damn I wish more games had Jags (especially the sedans).

I drive a Felon in GTA V probably half the time I play the game because of how similar it is to the XF (though it's got a bit of Quattroporte in its rear quarter panel (above the rear wheel well). XK is my favorite Driveclub car, too.

How about the XJ220? I've only ever driven that beast as a 2D sprite.

sadly i dont have a pc thats good enough to play these games

waiting for the one S to get one. this is the type of racing i like, too bad rockstar hasnt hinted on anything midnight club so horizon 3 it is

Ah okay, worth a try just in case it was going to save you money lol.

Also, I just realised how much I hope the 1990 Jaaaag XJS from Forza 6 is in this. That's a car designed for cruising and not racing which'll make it perfect for this.

How about the XJ220? I've only ever driven that beast as a 2D sprite.
Driveclub has that, and the CX75.

Couple of Gran Turismos had it, too... GT3 and I think just GT2... Can't remember if GT1 had any (I remember always getting a green brit car but I think they were AMs). But GT2 had a pretty good selection of Jags... even XJ sedans.

So it must have been the other one with the XJ2200.

Can't recall any other game with XJs or XFs... GT2... GTA V has the Felon which is pretty close. I didn't play as much Gran Turismo after 1, 2, and 3, so I'm not that sure about 4-6, but I think if they had Jags they were mostly XJ2200s and probably XKs. So the XFR-S in FH3 is pretty cool. Fits the overworld game theme too haha actually I'm not a big fan of the R fascia, makes it look too sporty or even rally imo, prefer the base XF. But it'll look great cross-country in FH3.

Gen X

Trust no one. Eat steaks.
I'd definitely like to see a MY06 Z series Clubsport R8 and the VE W427 Walkinshaw as added "Aussie" musclecars.

Vire

If you would have told me years back that I'd be more excited for a Forza game than a new Gears game I would have called you crazy, but this game looks like everything I ever want from a racing title.

I love the Horizon games.

Excellent!

This was the dream. My reality was far from it.
9423116.jpg

I never bought one, but the one I did look at had the traditional "Don't laugh; your daughter's inside" bumper sticker on it.

From what my old man told me they were cold, uncomfortable, shit for suspension, and only slightly easier to drive than a Kingswood.

Still kind of want one...

Got Horizon 2 back when I had Forza Motorsport fatigue. It was that much fun! Looking forward to this. I hope they have an update to take advantage of Scorpio.

Ye these utes look so awkward. It's like they started making a sedan and halfway through they just said fuck it, it's a pick-up truck now.

Utes in Aus started when a farmers wife sent a letter to a car company asking if they could make a vehicle that her husband could use for work, but still take her to church and into town on the weekends.

Yea and with all the water around it probably comes in useful for tugging boats on land.

I haven't seen a lot of that.
We use 4 wheel drives for that.

Utes are used by tradies and farmers mostly.

The panel van (sandman pictured above) also saw a lot of use by surfers because you could haul boards and sleep in the thing.

etta

my hard graphic balls
I haven't seen a lot of that.
We use 4 wheel drives for that.

Utes are used by tradies and farmers mostly.

The panel van (sandman pictured above) also saw a lot of use by surfers because you could haul boards and sleep in the thing.
Oh I see.

I swear, if one of the challenges isn't doing circlework outside a B&S Ball, then they just haven't understood Australia at all.

freefornow

Gold Member
I never bought one, but the one I did look at had the traditional "Don't laugh; your daughter's inside" bumper sticker on it.

From what my old man told me they were cold, uncomfortable, shit for suspension, and only slightly easier to drive than a Kingswood.

Still kind of want one...

Your old man was right on everything. Going to be interesting to drive these in the game.
Hopefully the devs have a sense of fun and have a secret cheev for stopping and picking up a chick in surfers.

Unlocked "Shaggin' Wagon" 20G

xrnzaaas

It's nice that they're adding new cars and not only putting the ones from FH2. Ferrari FF and GMC Syclone will be on my list of the ones to check out. :)

I wonder how censory Holden are, they still must hate EA for publicly stating the VT was designed in England.
Gotta lie and pretend they are designed in Melbourne lol

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
This game is going to be a beast. I consider Horizon Microsoft's killer app.

Everything else ceases to exist when it comes out.

Thank god P5 comes out next year, eh?

*looks at release schedule*

*SMTIVA and Cold Steel 2 come out same month*

Oh dear me...

Bluforce

1977 Pontiac Firebird Trans Am

Eh, ok.

But developers need to understand that the correct Firebird Trans Am is the '82 one.
Not one year before, not one year later.

:D

Top Bottom