• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forza Horizon 3 |OT| uozoH zo

LoveCake

This looks like it will the be the final set of events for Forza Horizon unfortunately.

#Forzathon Venomous Time-limited Challenge
Complete a game of Infected in a SRT Viper GTS to receive 225,000 CR and the Porsche 918 Spyder

#Forzathon Survival Time-limited Challenge
Survive a Public game of Infected to win 3 Wheelspins and the Dodge Dart HE

#Forzathon Infernal Skill Time-limited Challenge Starts in 1 day
Perform 5 Daredevil Skills to receive 120,000 CR

#Forzathon Show Me Time-limited Challenge
Complete a Street Race in the 1958 Plymouth Fury to earn 65,000 XP

I am surprised that Playground never involved any thing from Blizzard Mountain or Hot Wheels in the #Forzathons, maybe it would have split the user-base for people who didn't have any of the expansions.

Paperboy

They really need to change how you browse through the cars for the next game. It's unbelievable it wasn't scraped after Horizon 2. If you wish to purchase a, let's say, Lamborghini Aventador you'll need to go through every car there is in the game up to the letter L and the Lamborghinis. Why not have a vertical list of all the car brands and then the different models when you scroll horizontally? I know there's a filter but if you're not sure what type of class the car you're looking for belongs to it doesn't really help in this case.

A feature where you can park a car in the open world and then go back to the festival to pick up another car to take photos of the two cars together would be welcome as well.

Paperboy

Another thing... At the title screen, if I let the game show off the cars for a minute or two why do I need to wait for the game to load when I finally press A (the only option is to press A to start the game)? I usually switch channels while the publisher/creater titles fly by since they seem to be playing at 200% volume and are unskippable.

You can just skip brands with RB and LB or am I missing something?

I didn't know that. Thank you!

Orta

Banned
After seeing FH4 at E3 I thought I'd try part 3 so downloaded it over the weekend. Only played it for a few minutes but the daft story mode really turned me off. Can you skip all that beach party & music gig nonsense and play the whole game through?

That is, play it properly, not just quick lap mode?

Last edited:

Fox Mulder

After seeing FH4 at E3 I thought I'd try part 3 so downloaded it over the weekend. Only played it for a few minutes but the daft story mode really turned me off. Can you skip all that beach party & music gig nonsense and play the whole game through?

That is, play it properly, not just quick lap mode?

FH3 actually has the fewest campaign story bits in the whole series really. You just do enough races to open up a couple things and it tells you to go do whatever you want.

Yeah, they started cutting back on all that drivel in FH3 so I am hoping it's gone or replaced with something better in FH4.

The Crew 2 has a bit of it now. It's like everyone drinks Mountain Dew or something.

isamu

OMFG HOLY MOTHER OF MARY IN HEAVEN I CANT BELIEVE IT WTF WHERE ARE MY SEDATIVES AAAAHHH
Can anyone tell me when the Forzathon containing the Barn Find Rumor is expected to return? It's the last thing preventing me from 100%-ing the campaign.

Top Bottom