• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forza Horizon 3 (PC/XB1, 2016) Confirmed; Set in Australia

RaZoR No1

Hey Badned,

Are there any words for MR2's in the game?
I know that the release carlist doesn't have any.
Maybe as DLC or Unicorn?

robjn3

Are there any deals available for the game anywhere?

The only deal that I could see and have done is if you go to the Singapore Xbox store sign up your PayPal with that region and then purchase a $50 SG dollar gift card and pay the rest ($19.99) with PayPal, that's how I did it yesterday, it works out at about £38 for standard edition

Heshinsi

"playing" dumb? unpossible
I had the Ultimade Edition preordered through Best Buy, but I switched to the degital UE due to the one week early release lol. It let me preload so I am all ready to go. Now it says I can get a W10 version as well if I wanted to. I suppose I just have to log into the MS Windows Store with my account and I can download there right?

Xcell Miguel

Gold Member
It's a good price if you're looking for ps4/pc compatibility. If you're just looking for a pc wheel, get a used g25/27. It's the same wheel.

It's the same wheel but G25 and G27 both uses an optical wheel made of plastic that broke over time, making the wheel's center shift to the left the more I played, had 3 different G27 before giving up and bought a G920 (which uses a magnetic thing that can't break).
The G29 uses the same thing as the G920 so it's made to last.

But because of lack of support of the G920 and some weird problems in Dirt Rally on PC, I finally switched to a Thrustmaster TX when I found a good deal.

Megasoum

Banned
So, looking at the Xbox Store... It mentions two pre-order car packs with "(Xbox One)" specified for each... I assume you get those with the PC version of the game too?

Edit: Wait nvm, those are fm6 and fh2 packs...

So what options do we have for playing our own songs?, just OneDrive?

Search the store for Simple Background Music Player which supports USB drives formatted as FAT32 or NTFS. Then create a folder called Xbox Music Library on your drive and copy your music to it (supports MP3, WMA and FLAC). Nothing flashy, but it works great!

Lettuce

Search the store for Simple Background Music Player which supports USB drives formatted as FAT32 or NTFS. Then create a folder called Xbox Music Library on your drive and copy your music to it (supports MP3, WMA and FLAC). Nothing flashy, but it works great!

Nice thanks!!

Need to find a compilation of FH and FH2 tracks now

Lima

Anybody heard or seen anything about "ANNA" in Horizon 3?

Do we know if she's back and, if so, is she available on PC?

Nah we never heard of it or seen it in any videos. Considering that Kinect is dead dead now you can safely assume that Anna is too.

Megasoum

Banned
Nah we never heard of it or seen it in any videos. Considering that Kinect is dead dead now you can safely assume that Anna is too.

Yeah that's a safe bet... That's too bad cause the voice stuff actually work great with Kinect, it's the motion controls that are fucking terrible.

I loved to just say "Anna nearest event" and it just worked all the time... Really usefull.

RawNuts

Anybody heard or seen anything about "ANNA" in Horizon 3?

Do we know if she's back and, if so, is she available on PC?
From that leaked help manual:
Automated Natural Navigation Assistant, or ANNA for short, will help you navigate the world, and suggest events to setup. You can communicate with ANNA through voice commands or by using the D-pad. She can suggest what you should do next, fast travel you to Festival sites, sets routes, start an online session, communicate with your convoy, and more!

Nugg

Someone wants a warthog? I have a code and don't give a shit (Europe, if that matters). It's in this post, in an email tag, I don't want a lurker to get it.

Post if you claim it.

Xcell Miguel

Gold Member
Even if the copy I played was physical? I have a boxed copy of Halo 5.

I don't have more details than the official statement : http://forzamotorsport.net/en-us/news/FH3_GoneGold

The M12S Warthog CST will be available at launch for Forza Horizon 3, and will be sent as a free download to everyone who has played either Halo 5: Guardians or Halo: The Master Chief Collection on Xbox One.

Eligible players will receive codes to download the Warthog via an Xbox Live Message, and codes will begin to be sent out during the week of September 5.

In addition, players who have not played an Xbox One Halo game will still have the chance to earn the Warthog via a special #Forzathon event coming to Forza Horizon 3 in October.

Top Bottom