• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forza Horizon 5 surpasses 1M players in Early Access (100 USD edition purchase or 40 USD pass for Game Pass subs)

ParaSeoul

4.5 million?

There are only 52 people in the Forza GAF club in the game, just who are these other 4,999,948 people?

giphy.gif
People exist outside gaf
Cosmo Kramer Mind Blown GIF

cormack12

Gold Member
Congrats to the team but I hate to be that guy but the game has been out since Friday, 4.5 million in 4-5 days isn't that impressive to be honest. Anyways this is good momentum going forward!

That was the pre-order bonus though. If you discount it, those preorders would have been 'day one' numbers as well. So it would actually change the launch figures to 4.5 Million on Day One. If anything it shows that releasing early actually had a positive impact because if WoM had been bad or people had been sharing bugs/glitches etc. then the engagement on Day One may have been worse 🤷‍♂️

DaGwaphics

Watch me. This is highly disappointing considering there are over 20 million Game Pass subscribers. 20 million people have access to the game, are paying for Game Pass specifically just to be able to play things like this, and Microsoft's biggest release in years drops and way less than half even care. This is evidence that Xbox's first party games, what is meant to be the biggest draw to Game Pass, aren't even a huge draw to their existing subscriber base. This is a worrying trend. Definitely the last Xbox.

:messenger_tears_of_joy::messenger_tears_of_joy::messenger_tears_of_joy:

How did I do?

Come back right now SenjutsuSage, if you get too close to the darkness it will corrupt you.

Top Bottom