• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forza Motorsport 4 E3 Recap Thread (24 minutes video, tons of infos… check the OP)

saladine1

As awesome as the trailer looked, that was too fucking short!
Where was the gameplay?
Where was the smoke and epic entrance?
They said it was going to be huge.
For fuck's sake!!!!!!

G Rom

Yeah, disappointed by the lack of gameplay especially after seeing what was shown after. They really are taking cues from PD, don't they ! :p

Well that was disappointing :/

That italia before the trailer looked REALLY nice though, except from the taillights, shouldn't have zoomed in on that lol.

Is Dan G. going to show more after the conference? Thursday is just way too far to get my fix!!

And LMFAO at this star wars kinect.....

deadnoob

Congrats Turn10 on being the ONLY redeeming thing at Microsoft's conference.

This game looks amazing. I can't believe Microsoft didn't give the game more than a minute on stage.

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
looked INCREDIBLE. i really hope in game looks like that (the replay stuff). shame there was no stage demo, but i'm sure there will be plenty of gameplay from e3

G Rom

Holy shit !
5804799593_8e63114907_o.png

5804798913_078afc0cf5_o.png

More coming. :)

Edit : Also, that's an old car as in it was in FM3 since the start...

Len Dontree

Animator. Respect knuckles.
Looks great, looking forward to trying it out tomorrow! I've finally started digging into GT5 and have been really let down so far, so I'm hoping Forza lives up to the potential I've seen so far.

Mobius 1

If it is indeed in-game footage, they've closed in on good shaders and lighting for the game.. finally.

I can't wait to play this. Is there more info being released over E3?

Norante said:
If it is indeed in-game footage, they've closed in on good shaders and lighting for the game.. finally.

I can't wait to play this. Is there more info being released over E3?

The Italia before the trailer was definitely in game. Not sure sure about the actual trailer though, or at least parts of it.

Slayer-33

Liverpool-2
Metalmurphy said:
The Italia before the trailer was definitely in game. Not sure sure about the actual trailer though, or at least parts of it.

It said it was, I'm sure replays will look like that, we gotta see some gameplay but overall I am willing to bet that all the interface/music presentation aspect of FM 4 will be ridiculous.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
So that looked fucking beautiful. Active aero, Enzo Ferrari, everything. Instabuy. I love my 360 again.

brentech

Metalmurphy said:
Hope that's not ingame. If so, looks more like a version of shift with that on the ground shaky cam feel. As if some dude was sprinting alongside the cars...

Len Dontree

Animator. Respect knuckles.
Metalmurphy said:

Why, because it didn't have screen tearing and blocky shadows? Not all racing games do, you know!

Slayer-33

Liverpool-2
enzo_gt said:
So that looked fucking beautiful. Active aero, Enzo Ferrari, everything. Instabuy. I love my 360 again.

My jaw was on the floor.

I can't wait to see more, Jesus.

h3ro

Len Dontree said:
Why, because it didn't have screen tearing and blocky shadows? Not all racing games do, you know!

2.7/10

I can't wait for the gameplay demonstrations today. Hyped. :D

skyfinch

derFeef said:
Need more, need more! Looked stunning what I saw, but way too short. Why send out Dan with a controller?

Lol, I was thinking the same thing. "Here comes Dan with the controller. Oh, shit. Here we go"......presses start....leaves.

Dying for Forza 4 info and footage. Damn.

Lebron

To think they bumped this for one of the lesser Kinect titles to demo. Come on, MS.

Game looks amazing though

brentech said:
You play GT5, you obviously can't have any desire to play Forza...durrrrrrr

The Italia looked better then anything on that trailer, and that's the one I said it was real time, and he thought I was trolling?

eso76

they did say the following was all ingame footage.

i really liked the replay parts, car showroom mode was incredible, but that was expected

G Rom

Updated the OP with more screenshots and infos. :)
Waiting on the official ones and the direct feed HD trailer !

Top Bottom