• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forza Motorsport 4 - The Floodgates Have Opened...

Spitz

Thx Microsoft for screwing the people who preordered the Limited Edition by including the same car pack in the season pass. Gears and Forza seem to show Microsoft's new direction which i don't like.

saladine1

Turn 10 marketing know the score:

Starve..starve..trickle..starve..trickle..starve..starve..media blowout..fans go crazy..media downpour..fans faint...demo...fans revel...game in hand..fans lose themselves in the awesomeness...dlc...legs..legs...XBOX 720..FM5...

Spitz said:
Thx Microsoft for screwing the people who preordered the Limited Edition by including the same car pack in the season pass. Gears and Forza seem to show Microsoft's new direction which i don't like.

Put away the pitchfork for a minute or two; there's word the LCE may include the season pass.

Has the embargo finished now then? Or is it 1pm... I canna wait.. ha.

Loving all the info/screen/vids etc so far. Feeling a little overwhelmed now.. doh.

eso76

-MikePriester- said:
Has the embargo finished now then? Or is it 1pm... I canna wait.. ha.

Loving all the info/screen/vids etc so far. Feeling a little overwhelmed now.. doh.

45 more mins i think

The sound of the Zonda R at Catalunya was nothing short of a pants-filling, teeth-rattling, wham-bam-thank-you-ma'am eargasm. Turn 10 and Nick Wiswell dun gud, goddamn.

If I didn't have such steely, unwavering control of my emotions, the intro video with Clarkson's monologue would have brought tears to my eyes.

kazinova

Did they ever say anything else about autocrossing? I could have sworn that was on the feature list but I'm thikning it may have been pushed out by other stuff. It was the thing I was most looking forward to...

eso76

kazinova said:
Did they ever say anything else about autocrossing? I could have sworn that was on the feature list but I'm thikning it may have been pushed out by other stuff. It was the thing I was most looking forward to...

they were talking about it in a recent under the hood, still there.

Slayer-33

Liverpool-2
Spaceman Spiff said:
The sound of the Zonda R at Catalunya was nothing short of a pants-filling, teeth-rattling, wham-bam-thank-you-ma'am eargasm. Turn 10 and Nick Wiswell dun gud, goddamn.

If I didn't have such steely, unwavering control of my emotions, the intro video with Clarkson's monologue would have brought tears to my eyes.
Hahaha lovely impressions!

saladine1

Spaceman Spiff said:

Yep, that was a fucking menacing sound emanating from the Zonda. I can revel in that shit for hours on end.

Clarkson intro was genius...absolute genius...best intro.....In The World!!

eso76

BADNED said:
35 minutes to go.....

are under NDA too ?

(and i miscalculated, it wasn't 45 mins, it was 1h15m)

brotkasten said:
Okay, hate is too strong, but all the videos already have some dislikes. I mean, really? Who the fuck would dislike those godly videos?

fans of some other racing game i guess.

saladine1 said:
Why would they hate it?

Mclaren777 has a youtube account? BAZING!

But seriously, holy shit what wondrous video joy to wake up to. That GS preview was absolutely glorious. The cars sound like they're yelling at me and I like it rough.

As for the token thing, why are people irritated about that? It's just an option, you can still grind for a couple hours to get the same car or if you're like me and see a car you REALLY WANT NOW spend a couple bucks on it .. what's so wrong about giving players the choice? Or did I read it wrong?

When the floodgates open it will be of biblical proportions, because all the floodwater is bitter tears of fans crying from the absence of media in the past few weeks.

eso76

eek5 said:
press 3 for nurburgring
still gloomy/overcast lol

yeah, lol.
The only gloomy track that stayed gloomy is the one i wanted to be sunny :D
alternate time of day maybe ? Top Gear Test track has clear/sunny and overcast foggy at least

Slayer-33

Liverpool-2
flyinpiranha said:
I'm going with YES and it looks awesome!

It looks RIDICULOUS.

I saw it and my jaw hit the floor, that lighting, dat sun peeking through.

The lighting looks much better and realistic.

Top Bottom