• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forza Motorsport 5 |OT| Open wheel, tyre squeal, orange peel, dat next-gen feel

EBreda

EBreda, I won't be around on Sunday. Why don't you take my spot. I'll make a car design for you and share it tonight. Just let me know what number you want to be and I'll set the design up.

I added you to my friends list, Zorbs.
I'll check tonite for the painting, but no rush, of course.
Thanks

Some pic from me :)

rLkk6R1.jpg

eyCPlzf.jpg

TTRdUSr.jpg

RRFEiel.jpg

xmsnHp8.jpg

Cushen

Neo Member
I'm so bad with the vinyl editor!! I don't understand how some of you people create what you do. I'm struggling to even put together a WestJet logo.

I keep getting a crash at Road America, is there any fix for this?

I've tried a variety of different courses and I cannot continue my career at all.

What gives?

p3tran

Banned
I keep getting a crash at Road America, is there any fix for this?

I've tried a variety of different courses and I cannot continue my career at all.

What gives?

1) do a hard reset on your xbone by holding the power button for 5 secs.
if that wont fix it, then
2) re-download the track dlc

done

Lima

Lol that was some Maldonado move right there scr0ne :)

Thanks for stopping though. These stupid kids man. Cutting the chicane all the time too.

Spades

startup.gif

A reminder of the countdown for the race tonight:

t1404064800z1.png

Nürburgring / 13 Laps

I'll set the room up just beforehand and we will have a two lap warm up race to give people chance to pick their braking points for the first turn, etc.

If you don't have me as a friend on XBL, please add me (Block Mate) and also send me a quick message so I know who it is. Also, if you can't make it tonight, please let me know via here or XBL so we're not waiting around.

According to the spreadsheet, nobody is playing their joker track tonight. If you'd like to do so, please post your intent before the race begins. To remind you, each team can play their joker track once per season and for that race they score double points. The joker must be played before the race begins. A few teams still haven't updated their team name. Please do so in the spreadsheet.

EBreda

Managed to shave half a second yesterday, but with no consistency at all. I just hope I'm not dead last 20 seconds behind someone.

If I lose visual contact then it's gonna be tough.

Lima

Haha, yeah i thought i would be able to pull that off with more grace than this.

But great racing man, especially the one on silverstone, that was so intense!

To be honest I would have gone for it too. I just thought that because I went as much to the right there as I could there to shut the door you would try the left. Totally took me by surprise when you came blasting through.

Lima

I thought you start in 14 minutes? Man you fuckers pick the worst times. I would love to race but not during the world cup matches man.

Top Bottom