• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forza Motorsport 6 |OT| Forza turns 10

For a new page:
If you want to join the ForzaGAF club (currently in preview), make sure you let either Zorbsie or myself know which gamertag you want to join with so we can invite you/accept your invite request for the club!

Sent a request for an invite on my xbox one, GT is spronk

there's no club UI in the win10 app, right? tried looking around in it but couldn't find anything

thanks

zorbsie

Hey Noob, there is a ForzaGAF list on a google doc if you need a somewhat up to date list of people. I was put together for the racing league. I'll see if I have a link to it and I'll PM it over to you if you want.

Noobcraft

Hey Noob, there is a ForzaGAF list on a google doc if you need a somewhat up to date list of people. I was put together for the racing league. I'll see if I have a link to it and I'll PM it over to you if you want.
That would be pretty great. Otherwise you're an admin in the ForzaGAF club and are totally welcome to invite/accept requests of anyone you want.

This. You have to tab over to "Community" and then go to "Clubs on Xbox" to load the clubs app. You'll find your invite there.

Rawnuts, I sent an invite too, just in case.

Is the new update up for all preview members yet? I still didn't it when I checked last night.

Btw, I am taking off the 22 and 23rd and will be home all day playing this and Horizon 3, so if anyone is on and wants to race then feel free to send me a message.

Is the new update up for all preview members yet? I still didn't it when I checked last night.

Btw, I am taking off the 22 and 23rd and will be home all day playing this and Horizon 3, so if anyone is on and wants to race then feel free to send me a message.

I'll be off the 23rd too.

VtQaJMr.jpg

OnkelC

Hail to the Chef
For a new page:
If you want to join the ForzaGAF club (currently in preview), make sure you let either Zorbsie or myself know which gamertag you want to join with so we can invite you/accept your invite request for the club! The best way to do this is to shoot a PM here on gaf or to have your GT associated with your gaf account and post in this thread that you want in. It is also helpful to request an invitation on the club page so we can verify you are on GAF.

Thanks!
I'd appreciate an invite, GT is OnkelZee . Thank you in advance!

RawNuts

lol. I thought you were already in. Invite sent.
GT = StunWar

Way to ruin the joke :p
The joke is that when we first did the google doc and hid it in email tags in a post and asked people to quote to add themselves, a bunch of people quoted the post and listed their GT instead of bothering with the link

Noobcraft

So there are like 12 pending requests by people to join ForzaGAF. Either Zorbsie or myself needs to be able to associate your gamertag with a Gaf ID before you can join. You can verify it either via Xbox message, gaf PM, or having it associated to your Gaf account.

So there are like 12 pending requests by people to join ForzaGAF. Either Zorbsie or myself needs to be able to associate your gamertag with a Gaf ID before you can join. You can verify it either via Xbox message, gaf PM, or having it associated to your Gaf account.

I suggested a few old ForzaGAF guys to the club.

RawNuts

GT = StunWar

zorbsie

Is that one yours? I need it lol

Are these communities live for everyone yet or is it still in the preview program?

If it is out of preview, I'd like to be added. GT = jello44

Don't worry Jello, we got you covered as soon as it's available to everyone.

m23

I'll have to request an invite once the update gets rolled out to me too.

I didn't do well in those races we did back then, but it was still fun.

blerg! I got an update this morning, thought it was the preview update, but no, just some dumb jerk of an update. Any way I'll make my return to Forza Gaf with Horizon 3 so keep a spot open for me. See you dudes in Aussiland!

Noobcraft

blerg! I got an update this morning, thought it was the preview update, but no, just some dumb jerk of an update. Any way I'll make my return to Forza Gaf with Horizon 3 so keep a spot open for me. See you dudes in Aussiland!
I don't think space will be an issue for clubs. I think some clubs have over 3000 members at this point in the preview update.

In FH3 it's probably still the 1000 limit tho.

Mascot

Anyone want to invite Mascot or is he too busy talking about Assetto Corsa?

I'm coming back to Xbox! I'm tired of calling Sony a bunch of cunts for their draconian FFB wheel restrictions, so I've decided instead to resume calling Microsoft a bunch of cunts for their draconian FFB wheel restrictions.

frontieruk

I'm coming back to Xbox! I'm tired of calling Sony a bunch of cunts for their draconian FFB wheel restrictions, so I've decided instead to resume calling Microsoft a bunch of cunts for their draconian FFB wheel restrictions.

We all knew you'd be back...

So i finally had the chance to play Forza properly now that Apex is on PC. What´s the deal with the horrible tire noises? And also i should add extremely high rain and wind noise.

I only play with the chase view, so for a lot of people it´s a non issue, i know.

Is there any way to change this on settings? I ask because i know Apex on PC it´s a gimped version with few options, but i was wondering if people have to deal with those screeching noises on a daily basis.

Top Bottom