• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forza Motorsport 7 PC demo confirmed. Minimum and recommend specs detailed

Fwiw, I'm pre-creators update and HDR is working on my PC and LG C6. My understanding with Creators update is that you just need to enable it in the settings before launching an HDR game right?
No, unfortunately not. There's an issue with Microsoft's implementation of HDR via the Creators Update and nvidia, though some games (apparently) do work but most do not. There is supposed to be a fix in the fall W10 update. Insiders have suggested the fix works. There's a chance it works straight away as it is a W10 game but I'm not pinning my hopes on it.

Snubbers

Good find @ cd-keys, I've pre-ordered the Ultimate pack, that and PCARS2/Destiny 2 should get me through to the X1X launch.. :)

Mascot

Btw cdkeys is selling the digital codes already. Its play anywhere so PC also.

https://www.cdkeys.com/?q=forza 7

For EU it looks best. As there it is 50 euro instead of what you pay on the store.

Tempting, but I think pCARS 2 in VR will probably keep me busy beyond Xmas, so I'd be looking to pick up FM7 at a later date for a discounted price. Or even wait for the GOTY edition and avoid the inevitable wallet-raping DLC shenanigans.

derFeef

Tempting, but I think pCARS 2 in VR will probably keep me busy beyond Xmas, so I'd be looking to pick up FM7 at a later date for a discounted price. Or even wait for the GOTY edition and avoid the inevitable wallet-raping DLC shenanigans.

I really hated the VR implementation in pCars, hopefully they get better with that.

Top Bottom