• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FOX orders Marvel's The Gifted to series, first teaser is up

iMerc

i just want to know where this lines up in the timeline.
i don't need an exact 'fit', i just want to know what's happening in the 'x-men movie universe' at the time that this series is taking place.

also, a fox official needs to hurry up and announce the story for LOGAN is only a possible future, just like the DoFP future, and many of the multitude of possible futures in the marvel universe.

it pisses me off that mainstreamers are going around thinking the ending of Logan is what's going to inevitably happen to the x-men & the mutant race.

i just want to know where this lines up in the timeline.
i don't need an exact 'fit', i just want to know what's happening in the 'x-men movie universe' at the time that this series is taking place.

also, a fox official needs to hurry up and announce the story for LOGAN is only a possible future, just like the DoFP future, and many of the multitude of possible futures in the marvel universe.

it pisses me off that mainstreamers are going around thinking the ending of Logan is what's going to inevitably happen to the x-men & the mutant race.

I don't really think that matters. At all. "Mainstreamers," as you say, are already aware of the idea of multiple timelines and that it can be changed since it happened with DoFP, where Singer basically said, "these are the ones I give a shit about," and remade the timeline. No one needs to announce anything, as it's completely pointless and there are maybe ten people who care that much. One of whom happens to be you. Don't worry about the timeline. It's all fucked anyways and none of it makes sense. Just let it be.

jeemer

Baron's kids. Son can shoot force blasts, daughter heat blasts. But they have to touch skin for the powers to work. When the sister died the brother skinned her and preserved it in order to keep his powers

i love when i come in comic threads and slayven is dropping knowledge like this.

Zousi

I don't know, after Legion I guess this just seems too...conventional? Maybe it'll be better than that trailer suggests though.

Tell me about it. After Legion you should really try to raise your game and i fear that this series will not be up to the task (based on this trailer). We'll see.

Top Bottom