• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

X-Men Marvel Drama Gets Fox Pilot Order

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slayven

Malcolm X too.

1747436-amazingman2.jpg

sleepykyo

If people think that MARVEL is bad at integrating their TV/movie properties, I expect Fox to be even worse. Article says it's "produced" by the same people behind Legion, but I have zero faith they'll try to place it in either universe. Hell, they can't even have their own movie canon line up in a meaningful way.

I'm fine with them being seperate.

Fades

Banned
I'm fine with them being seperate.

Yeah, potential crossovers are cool, but not everything has to be part of a cinematic universe. If they're strong enough to stand on their own, then let them. I don't think anything was lost in not connecting Smallville to Arrow, for example (even though Arrow spawned its own universe), or Arrow to Gotham.

Well, I guess she's not coming back to SHIELD. Poor Phil.

Amy Acker To Star In Fox Marvel Pilot

https://deadline.com/2017/03/amy-acker-star-fox-marvel-pilot-stephen-moyer-1202034775/

Person of Interest alummna Amy Acker is set for the female lead opposite Stephen Moyer in Fox’s Marvel action-adventure pilot.

Written by Matt Nix and directed by Bryan Singer, the pilot focuses on two ordinary parents who discover their children possess mutant powers. Forced to go on the run from a hostile government, the family joins up with an underground network of mutants and must fight to survive. Acker will play Kate, who is struggling to deal with her separation from her husband Reed (Moyer)and her increasingly challenging teenage children.

Also joining the cast is Emma Dumont as Lorna Dane/Polaris. Strong-willed, brave and extremely loyal, she has the ability to manipulate magnetism. And Percy Hynes is set to play Andy, sensitive kid and a bit of a loner, he keeps to himself to avoid the turmoil he faces both at school and at home.

Pizza

Shit now is the perfect time for superheroes to be completely pulpy again

Give me a bright and colorful serious x men show about segregation and injustice

A really good x men story could fit flawlessly into present day earth

Im glad TV and flicks are seperate. Only marvel cape show worth a damn is Daredevil and thats only counting the first season.

Eww Stephen Moyer. He just seems icky to me for reasons unknown.

Also I don't get the premise of this show based on that character description.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom