• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Gifted |OT| Mondays on FOX at 9/8c

alba

Little is the new Big
Decent second episode. Nice to see Matt Nix add another Burn Notice alum in Sharon Gless.

Holy crap I totally didn't put 2 and 2 together and realized that Matt Nix was the creator of Burn Notice, no wonder I'm liking this a lot and I loved that they got Sharon in as the grand mother.

Awwwww, I'll show you mine if you show me yours

"Everybody gives me what I want there."
Damn.

Yeah, can't blame Lorna for that reaction right there after her left.

C'mon mom, you've seen how quick they turn on them, lawyer ain't going to help here, let alone at this stage.

This dude is like you're being naive, there's no way to do it this way. Did you forget about how they were when they came to your house?

That's not Medal of Honor. That's not Medal of Honor at all! That's not how any of this works!!

Denny going to sell y'all out though

Good job Strucker!

Korigama

"We're working on it."
Uh no you're not.

Nope, don't care if you're a family man, you're a piece of shit Sentinel Services dude.
Pretty much have to agree on this. They can try all they like to make him seem sympathetic, everyone with SS are awful people.

Good to see Strucker did the right thing while he still had the chance.

^
Yeah, it's doing a great job with that.
Quite impressed with how well the show is keeping up its atmosphere.

You picked up your gun right after that?! You crazy.

From time to time I agree with mutants/metahumans who want people to fear them. Ain't got no time to be talking and playing house with these idiots.

Eclipse's power is garbage right now, lol. I'm sure he can do more lethal shit down the line though.

Top Bottom