• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Francis got a PS4 [unboxing]

francis-unboxing-a-ploba9f.gif

francis-unboxing-a-plbgbaq.gif

Love Francis

PS4 was from Sid Shuman, only allowed to play for 2 hours apparently.

His videos, both Francis and serious are often worth the time to watch.

I laughed my ass off the first time I saw him toss the controller.

This guy is hilarious.

Btw, I found this comment to be pretty hilarious, too:
XB1 was is the recipient of an award from POPULAR MECHANICS for 1 of 10 best products of 2013. They went on to say that "some products are evolutionary and some are revolutionary. XBOX ONE is both"
Google it!
PS4 didn't make it cause lets face it, that system doesn't have anything new to bring to the table. It's PS3 2.0. It's hardware might be better but that don't mean that they are moving the ball forward w/ innovation. XB1 is true NEXT GEN.

For clarifications sake, because I know people are already wondering how he got his PS4 early:

He didn't. He got a loaner to play around with for a couple hours.

p2Tkk4k.png

awww I hope if he does get his official one early then I'd hope to see a good U.I video

most mainstream websites have gone down in quality recently... literarily with their players

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
This guy is a dick. Why do people watch him?

Jesus.

His "Draw my Life" video should be from now on the first post in every Francis thread so people would stop hating on his joke character.

DBT85

Including griefing his wife/GF/sister?

Hm, it just comes across like everything wrong with gaming in one video - including his size.

It's his wife (married a few weeks ago), and yes, just a character, watch some of his non Francis videos. He's a gamer the core. It's a parody character, meant to highlight how fucking dumb some people cam be at time, or how much rage they get over things.

Cipherr

This guy is on my awesome list for eternity for the videos he made about the fucked up Diablo III launch with the often offline servers.

Sendou

He is pretty funny. It's amazing how easily launch day hype gets to you. I'm kind of hoping that PS4 sells out for the rest of the year to make resisting easier.

LegoArmo

Boogie is a great guy. He is trying very, very hard to lose weight. When you get to that size it's not as easy as going on a treadmill or doing Insanity. Standing up is a chore for him.

You should watch all his videos, he's very intelligent, thoughtful, helpful and well spoken.

One of my favourite YouTubers. Sony would be very smart to send a few of the most popular YouTubers a console early. They can do more for excitement and hype than most "journalists", and at this point they still actually realise how lucky they are.

hwy_61

Banned
Every single time there is a Francis video, its always followed by the sad videos.

Francis is a character. He isn't real.

nib95

Banned
Lol pretty funny. Loved when he just threw the controller and later the 360 lol. Badly wanted to see the start up animation! Damn you Sony and your NDA's!

Damn, this thread has taken a negative turn. Tenor of the times, unfortunately.

Francis is a fun little bit of self parody. Boogie is a cool guy in real life who's working on his problems.

Top Bottom