• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Francis got a PS4 [unboxing]

0298_3zful.gif

media members cry

HAHAHAH

That Draw My Life video really shows him as a down to earth guy, awesome video, he is hilarious.

Nokterian

Some people here not knowing francis is a character and or on neogaf also giving him names..shame on you! Time for bish to clean the house here to teach some people some dignity.

moai

i know he´s in a character, i´ve seen the videos in which he speaks as himself. i still cringe everytime he´s on character. i think his "performances" are very polarizing. not my type of humour.

Nokterian

Where is bish or other mods they need to stop this. Jezus christ at those comments fuck you and gtfo of gaf you do not deserve to have a account here.

Parakeetman

No one wants a throne you've been sitting on!
Haha man that was grand. This guy may be hit or miss at times but this one was pretty amusing!

For those wondering what hes like out of character guy seems quite intelligent and well spoken. Just poke around the YT chan and you should be able to find vids of him out of character.

PBY

Banned
HIs fat logic video is pretty good.

Didn't like this video at all, I find his character grating and unfunny. When hes being himself he seems legit though.

Hilarious

Boogie plays a really good villain. I mean, look at how many people fall for his persona. The rage posts are almost as funny and disgusting as Boogie's character.

Thats good acting.

Top Bottom