• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Francis got a PS4 [unboxing]

Caayn

Ah the Francis videos. They always give me strange looks from people around me, when I'm trying to hold back my laughter.

The part were he "unboxed" the controller and the "gotta make room" killed me.

Valnen

Oh man, that's really cool. I bet he was so happy to get to play the thing for a couple hours. Huge props to Sony.

I really like the Francis videos, some great ones at E3 mostly aimed at Microsoft so seems Sony have been Smart by targeting 'Youtube Celebs' like Francis cos it will get loads of hits and Average Joe (not Angry) won't know he's a bit of a parody Character

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
OK. The thread is clean now.

Here's a tip: if someone posts something you find offensive, PM a moderator. For the 91 posts I had to just remove, I only got ONE PM. Just one. Not good.

Do not be a dick.

DBT85

Here's a tip: if someone posts something you find offensive, PM a moderator. For the 91 posts I had to just remove, I only got ONE PM. Just one. Not good.

Do not be a dick.

Much love Kev. I did PM another mod and contact another on twatter.

Maybe a warning in the OP?

Do not be a dick.

Thank you Kev. I didn't know we PM'd mods for that stuff, will do if it gets bad. Good work as always.

dronde

Neo Member

Do not be a dick.

Will do next time. Just disgusting

I-hate-u

Do not be a dick.

You are doing good work brother.

hwy_61

Banned

Do not be a dick.

I actually never thought of this. Will do next time, though!

The Lamp

Do not be a dick.

Forgive me, I'll keep that in mind next time. I should have PM'd. I guess I just added to the chorus by quoting the posts and expressing my distaste :(

rjinaz

Do not be a dick.

Thanks for that!

I didn't know Francis was recently married. Congrats to him! Sucks he doesn't get to keep his PS4.

Nokterian

Do not be a dick.

Will do next time your the best thanks for cleaning it up! :)

Diagol

Thank you Kev. I didn't know we PM'd mods for that stuff, will do if it gets bad. Good work as always.

Yeah I was in the same boat. I'll definitely do that next time (cause some of it was just so incredibly offensive).

Thanks for clearing up all the crap Y2Kev!

Alej

Banned

Do not be a dick.

I should have done this. But my whole brain was melting... Thanks.

Parakeetman

No one wants a throne you've been sitting on!

Do not be a dick.

Thanks Y2Kev much appreciated.

JBourne

maybe tomorrow it rains
Good job mods.

Great video. I only subscribed to Boogie a few months ago, but I've found his coverage of next-gen stuff to be amazing. Especially Francis.

Levyne

Banned
I always cringe whenever he manhandles hardware, but I love a good Boogie/Francis video.

Yeah, I also plan on unhooking my 360 just because I don't use it but I'm still going to be careful as heck >_>

It fits the whole persona though, haha

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
Just a tip for the future, nobody has to apologize or anything. It's harder to remove posts complaining about other posts during cleanup. :)

Do not be a dick.

Oh I didn't realize we had the option to do that.. thanks again!

LiK

Do not be a dick.

I'm imagining you saying that with that woman's voice from The Poltergeist.

cammy84

Do not be a dick.

I'll do that from now on. Thank you.

spirity

Boogie's great. Sometimes his Francis character is a bit hit and miss, but the guy himself is really cool. Certainly deserves that console, even if it was just for a short period of time.

suck it nerds!

Kane1345

Do not be a dick.

Much appreciated. Boogie is awesome :)

sublimit

Banned

Yeah i didn't knew either even though when you think about it it's the most logical action for situations like these.Hopefully we'll not see comments like these ever again on GAF.

rjinaz

Just a tip for the future, nobody has to apologize or anything. It's harder to remove posts complaining about other posts during cleanup. :)

Maybe GAF should somehow incorporate a contact a mod button or something somewhere like at the top of the thread? It might remind people to do just that? Either way, I'll remember to do just that next time I see people being dicks like that.

Top Bottom