• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Free $5.99 PSN Credit Thread Of Why Not?! (Official Sony Promotion/NA region only)

Card Boy

Banned
Max said:
So what's worth buying game-wise for $5.99?

Superstars V8 Racing $4.99
UNO $4.99
Fight Night Champion Mode (SP only portion of the game) $4.99
Elemental Monster -Online Card Game- 99cents

Seraphis Cain said:
And thus, Sony's devious plan is revealed. :lol

to be fair, i had 5 bucks on the account anyways, and i picked up 40 for 30 from that walmart deal, so i was spending money anyways. Can't wait for the christmas deals to pick up tons of dlc and games

Cruzader

Banned
Foil said:
Still nothing. I'm guessing this, like usual, doesn't work for us in Canada?
I thought someone said they got it to work? Well if you guys dont get anything in like a day or 2, illupdate the OP. Sorry to hear it wont work though I hope you northeners have a spare US account to get atleast 1 code.

Goody

Signed up for it the night it went up around 2 in the morning. Still nothing. Oh well. Looks like I'll just have to buy Suikoden. Poor me.

Gintoki

vazel said:
I didn't know UNO was on PSN. Do people still play it on PSN?

Nope, I try to find games and only end up playing with one player or just bots. Also its bad compared to the 360 version.

Also people, get trash panic! Amazing game

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
Gintoki said:
Nope, I try to find games and only end up playing with one player or just bots. Also its bad compared to the 360 version.

Also people, get trash panic! Amazing game

I'm not sure how NOT getting hit by a tornado of penises via camera upon entering the game could be considered "bad". Haha.

so... i didnt get it in 3 days despite using a US account. So I kinda guess maybe it logs the IP aswell, and maybe only US ones are allowed?

Anyone from outside of US got a code?

duckroll

blitzcloud said:
so... i didnt get it in 3 days despite using a US account. So I kinda guess maybe it logs the IP aswell, and maybe only US ones are allowed?

Anyone from outside of US got a code?

Yeah I got my code after 2 days. US account only.

Cruzader

Banned
FYI my 2nd code hasnt arrived yet from a dummy account I had. US account too.

Its been 2 or so days. So I think they may just be taking more time sending out the rest. Compared to the first time I applied with my main account, I got it roughly 20 hours later. So something is up but Im sure its just massive amount of emails taking their time.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Yeah on day 2

All my 3 accounts are US, told my friend also, he got 5 of his accounts done lol

We gonna create new account and pool all our money together and share account ^_^

Degen

Now we can almost afford Square-Enix's PS1 games

LsYaP.gif
x5.99

wabo

Banned
It's no like I'm begging for a code.. ok, I am. I loved Flock demo, and I'll buy sooner or later. If I can save some bucks of my own money, the better, so if someone feels in particularly good mood and have a spare code, PM.

All I can do in exchange is giving some not-special GT5 cars to the donator and a drawing. I know is not much.

PS: If it was still a doubt, it don't work with EU accounts.

androvsky

Kyon said:
some of you really should check your spam folders, i just checked and my code was sent Friday lol
Been checking them, nothing. Hopefully there will be another batch sent out next week or something... :/

Cruzader

Banned
DonMigs85 said:
Give it until Tuesday guys.
What I'd like to know is if it'll give you a message if it's really out of codes.
Yup, if I don't see anyone get more in a few days, I'll contact a mod to change the thread title. Sorry some of you missed out.

Top Bottom