• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Free buffet at Cici's when you sign up for their app with a referral code

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrNelson

Banned
Saw this over on Reddit.

If you download the Cici's app and sign up while using a referral code, you and the owner of the code get a free buffet coupon good for 30 days. So I figured we could get a free pizza train going.

Here is my code: William77

Just make sure you don't navigate away from the code page before you enter it, because some people have had it disappear on them.

To find your code, just go to the main menu and click on the invite friends button to pull up a message with your referral code.

Should you not want a buffet it's also good for a large one-topping pizza.

iOS Link
Android Link

Krejlooc

Banned
don't see the cicis app on google play

EDIT: @ the replies - do you people seriously not know any children? Kids lap this shit up, this is a great stocking stuffer for a nephew or something.

MrNelson

Banned
Damn, you guys are vicious.

EDIT: @ the replies - do you people seriously not know any children? Kids lap this shit up, this is a great stocking stuffer for a nephew or something.

I just posted the links in the OP

Retro

I used to say "There's no such thing as bad pizza."

Then I ate ate a Cici's Pizza.

I know better now. I wouldn't be shocked to discover they just go to the grocery store and buy a bunch of cheap Tony's Pizzas, but instead of cooking them in an oven just put them under a heat lamp for an hour while inviting strangers to cough on it.

@ the replies - do you people seriously not know any children? Kids lap this shit up, this is a great stocking stuffer for a nephew or something.

Why would I subject anyone I know to something so awful?

Viewt

Cici's Pizza: Look, There's Bread, Cheese, and Sauce, So Don't Complain

Cici's Pizza: Glue is a Topping

Cici's Pizza: For When Little Caesar's is Too Busy

Cici's Pizza: Garbage Food for Garbage People

Cici's Pizza: That's Not a Toe Nail, That's Onion

Hip Hop

The app is called My Cicis.

Got this deal last week. Honestly, the pizza wasn't too bad at the place I went to.

Viewt

Real Talk: The only time I've vomited, not out of getting sick, or from drinking too much, but just from purely eating bad food, it was Cici's. Luckily I paid for the buffet, so I just went back in there and kept eating.

♫ The ciiiircle of liiiiife~ ♫

are there any of these in Chicago?

Only in the burbs, but come on man, we've got plenty of good pizza for cheap here. :(

Kwixotik

Gave me the worst food poisoning I ever had. I have never vomited so hard. I'm honestly convinced that a dimensional portal opened in my stomach to eject contents never before observed in our pocket of the universe. It was bad. I'm never eating there again.

Nekofrog

Banned
as horrible as cici's is, it did introduce me to the concept of the mac and cheese pizza.

if you're the kind of person to make your own pizza at home, you OWE IT TO YOURSELF to make a mac and cheese pizza. it's the best.

Viewt

So it seems that Cici's is on the same level as Taco Bell in causing gastrointestinal distress in Gaf members?

Speaking truthfully and seriously, Cici's is on a whole other level. The Taco Bell thing is just something people like to joke about (like Arby's). Cici's can legit make you sick.

I've never heard of Cici's. A quick Google search shows me that the nearest one is 120 miles away from me. Will pass on this and buy a $30 Italian meal instead.

border

What exactly would I need a Cici's app for? Will it use the GPS to warn me if I should accidentally walk inside a Cici's?

styl3s

So it seems that Cici's is on the same level as Taco Bell in causing gastrointestinal distress in Gaf members?
But nobody here is being hyperbole about Cici's, Cici's is just bad pizza.

You can enjoy flavorless things, mediocre things or bad things but it doesn't change the fact that those things you enjoy is either flavorless, mediocre or bad and although i wouldn't say Cici's is the worst food i have ever eaten i will say it's by far the worst pizza i have ever had out of all the buffets and chains. Hell, i would rather eat Little Caesars.

PR_rambo

Banned
Real talk, I hear the new 50 shades of grey movie is even darker. The girl begs the guy to give her the harshest punishment possible, so he makes the girl have to eat an entire Cici's pizza .

Cici's is where you go when you are hauling around a van full of kids after a little league baseball game and you just want to fill them up for as little as possible.

MrNelson

Banned

You can enjoy flavorless things, mediocre things or bad things but it doesn't change the fact that those things you enjoy is either flavorless, mediocre or bad and although i wouldn't say Cici's is the worst food i have ever eaten i will say it's by far the worst pizza i have ever had out of all the buffets and chains. Hell, i would rather eat Little Caesars.

Oh, no doubt. Given a choice between standard pizza chains Cici's wins only because of the all you can eat buffet. If I'm not up for that I'll go to one of the local places or buy from one of the other chains. But it's not like it's the worst pizza I've ever had, that would go to the shit they served in school cafeterias.

SURGEdude

Cici's makes Little Caesars look like GOAT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom