• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.
  • Hi Guest. We've rebooted and consolidated our Communities section, so be sure to check it out and subscribe to some threads. Thanks!

Free Steam copy of Sequence ($4.99) for every single member of GAF [Last chance!]

Lirlond

Dec 5, 2008
My title says it all really. I've been hyping your game to my mates so hopefully the pick it up in the sales ;p

mackattk

Jun 27, 2010
Saw it on the steam deal of the day, thought it looked fun, then remembered this thread. Excited about trying it out!

blazeuk

Nov 7, 2010
Liverpool, England
steamcommunity.com
Looks slightly worse that I ask today of all days while it's on offer, but I posted the other month but didn't get a PM (not really a problem, the thread was pretty busy to keep up with I imagine). Would love to give it a try aswell though.

Peagles

Sep 28, 2010
Feep, do you get less profit from when your game is on sale? I'm buying a few copies for friends to get you some exposure but I'll be bummed out if you only make a few cents off it when it's so heavily discounted.

wowzors

Nov 5, 2006
is the week still running or is it up? Saw this today on the steam sale, looked like a mix between puzzle quest(one of my favorite games) and dance dance.

Falcan

Neo Member
Jul 6, 2011
I would like to try this game out. I read some reviews but they seemed to either be really low or really high, I'm hoping for the second option!

Thanks.

SolarPowered

Feb 17, 2009
Spent over an hour on the game today for the first time and it is a blast. Just had to say that and I'm probably going to buy a few copies for friends since it is so good.

:)