• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

"FREE to a good home" thread |20XX Edition| No begging, requests, or taking advantage

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- This is a giveaway for the thread url: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=460878.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

cmWEPrK.png

Mystery Gift -- MB-81C880739E201940 - Taken by Solobbos

Regginator

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

bionic dues -- MB-241649B197454D5C - Taken by SmarterUnconscious

t1461581598z1.png

JDHarbs

I have a spare Mirror's Edge Catalyst closed beta code.

Post something funny that's Mirror's Edge related and I'll pick a winner in about 5 hours or so.

Edit: gone

Solobbos

Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This is a giveaway for the thread url: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=460878.

cmWEPrK.png

Mystery Gift -- MB-81C880739E201940 - Taken by Solobbos

The code I got doesn't work :'(

Are betas not demos but just that you are given access to a session where you play against others for a certain period of time, and once that's over, the beta is unplayable?

Strictly, no. Although most seem to treat them as demoes nowadays, beta are most often used to stress test online servers in a still-limited environment, but one bigger than internal testing alone would provide. That or for balance testing and tweaking.

K-BillyDJ

Neo Member
Riders of Icarus Closed Beta Key beta ends April 28

Pokemon Trading Card Game Online Bonus code

quote for code let me know if you use it.

blahness

I have a japanese copy of Toukiden: The Age of Demons for PS Vita that Gamestop decided to send me instead of Toukiden: Kiwami. (Don't worry, they refunded me the $4.99 I spent on it!) The cart is in great condition and comes with a 3rd party case and fancy gamestop cover indicating that it might be Toukiden: Kiwami. Dont let that fool you though! No matter how much it says it on the box, its still a japanese copy of Toukiden: TAOD. Because the game does not feature an english language option and I do not know japanese, I am offering it up to the first person who lives in the US and quotes this post. Please only quote if you intend to play and enjoy it. Don't be that dick who takes things just to resell.

Valkrai

Copies of Affordable Space Adventures and Shantae for Wii U since I don't own a Wii U anymore. Quote to reveal. Also if you take it, please reply if you took it already.

Affordable Space Adventures
Shantae and the Pirate's Curse (Wii U)

Edit: These are US codes, won't work for EU or JP 3DS.

Copies of Affordable Space Adventures and Shantae for Wii U since I don't own a Wii U anymore. Quote to reveal. Also if you take it, please reply if you took it already.

Affordable Space Adventures
Shantae and the Pirate's Curse (Wii U)

Edit: These are US codes, won't work for EU or JP 3DS.

Shantae was taken. :/

Here's the WiiU games from the new humble bundle! NA region keys, btw
ModBot said:
Instructions for NightmareTrigger:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Shantae and the Pirate's Curse (WiiU) -- MB-AFD44B9DAF4D8F08 - Taken by sensui-tomo. 19 entrants total.
Affordable Space Adventures (WiiU) -- MB-913C120F758A402D - Taken by Popstar. 11 entrants total.
Freedom Planet (WiiU) -- MB-CA99E80C8DF4DF4E - Taken by Killer Yakuza B. 19 entrants total.

t1461706828z1.png

Spare keys.
ModBot said:
I am giving away 6 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (SockyJohnson, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last day, you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons -- MB-90933678B0E10903 - Taken by matman5025. 3 entrants total.
Victor Vran -- MB-E752DD57603CD26F - Taken by ussjtrunks. 27 entrants total.
GRAV -- MB-67A20CD7F0CE0C0D - Taken by TheAutomator. 3 entrants total.
Chivalry: Medieval Warfare -- MB-AD087449EAB6ACF7 - Taken by KillySG10. 6 entrants total.
The Walking Dead: Season 1 -- MB-D732A71DEBFDD37B - Taken by ThirtyFour. 1 entrants total.
t1cxE6r.gif
Mad Max -- MB-0FF2A5F5D518B028 - Taken by Mr Clutch. 53 entrants total.

t1461709528z1.png

dh4niel

Bought the Devolver Humble Bundle and realised I already have these 2:

A Fistful of Gun: 32YCR-8LZNM-JMIKD

Gods Will Be Watching: 5BMN9-QNM9P-HNKZY

Enjoy! :D

Javier

Giving away my Friends of Nintendo Humble Bundle repeats. These are all NA/US

ModBot said:
I am giving away 0 Steam keys and 3 other items. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Javier, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.

x0NgVuQ.png
Shantae and the Pirate's Curse (Wii U) -- MB-3E26E48CB3A1C2BE - Taken by VideoMan. 14 entrants total.
x0NgVuQ.png
Retro City Rampage: DX (3DS) -- MB-0F9DA0D60F6C2298 - Taken by Denyou. 6 entrants total.
x0NgVuQ.png
Freedom Planet (Wii U) -- MB-69F882392BC5C82D - Taken by Niraj. 15 entrants total.

t1461711988z1.png

shaowebb

Got some extra keys from the Friends of Nintendo Humble Bundle and I'm too lazy to ModBot.

Shantae and the Pirate's Curse - Wii U
B0L7RNQF38PR8S9S

Darksiders II - Wii U
B0L5SF3K5J79YBB9

Super Street Fighter IV: 3D Edition - Nintendo 3DS
B0L6KL5311PQ3B48

Retro City Rampage: Nintendo 3DS Theme

B0L94PQ925J83LX1

Sajjaja

Got some extra keys from the Friends of Nintendo Humble Bundle and I'm too lazy to ModBot.

B0L7RNQF38PR8S9S

Darksiders II - Wii U
B0L5SF3K5J79YBB9

B0L6KL5311PQ3B48

B0L94PQ925J83LX1

I got street fighter. Thanks.

Nudull

Banned

B0L7RNQF38PR8S9S

Darksiders II - Wii U
B0L5SF3K5J79YBB9

B0L6KL5311PQ3B48

B0L94PQ925J83LX1

All gone.

D

Deleted member 245925

Unconfirmed Member
ModBot said:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Evon, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last day, you are not eligible for this giveaway.

Noct (Early Access) -- MB-F782B96CF6356EB6 - Taken by Magnegro42. 7 entrants total.
A Fistful of Gun -- MB-EC99AE10E6CDEF39 - Taken by Cade. 10 entrants total.

t1461713668z1.png

Some Nintendo codes (EU).

Please consider supporting the cause: http://m.neogaf.com/showthread.php?t=1211959&page=1

ModBot said:
I am giving away 0 Steam keys and 3 other items. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This is a giveaway for the thread url: http://m.neogaf.com/showthread.php?t=460878.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (protomouse, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:

x0NgVuQ.png
Shantae and the Pirate's Curse (Wii U) -- MB-425EC7ADCFD1C22A - Taken by Denyou. 5 entrants total.
x0NgVuQ.png
Shantae and the Pirate's Curse (3DS) -- MB-0C186EECFFAEB475 - Taken by Juni_. 4 entrants total.
x0NgVuQ.png
Retro City Rampage: DX (3DS) -- MB-9733A9F31DDE81B9 - Taken by Majukun. 3 entrants total.

t1461714448z1.png

Doncortez

A few US codes giveaway

ModBot said:
Instructions for Doncortez:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

I am giving away 0 Steam keys and 5 other items. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Doncortez, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

x0NgVuQ.png
Freedom Planet - Wii U -- MB-6AE436102F3DB8A0 - Taken by Kriken

Serohiro

Neo Member
Free to the first person that redeems it on Origin.
Mass Effect Trilogy
2ZL4-W6VJ-5XM8-V4N5-VL52

Good Luck and let me know if you redeem it.

Valkrai

I PM'd the person who posted it and edited my post that said I took it. Just saw all these posts that said it was a lurker, it wasn't.

Since one of the winners of the raffle wasn't able to use this code (due to region), here it is again (quote to reveal):

Shantae and the Pirate's Curse (3DS) (EU): **************

Let me know if someone (preferably you) took it.

Top Bottom