• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

"FREE to a good home" thread |20XX Edition| No begging, requests, or taking advantage

Apparently I have a code.. I think it's for World of Warships/Tanks/whatever it is, but I'm not sure. Here are the details:
"This code will give you:
• Tier III Aurora (In game premium ship)
• 1,000,000 Credits (In game currency)
• 7 Days Premium (7 day boost in experience rate)
• 1000 Doubloons (In game currency)

To start, go to www.wargaming.net. Create a new account (you cannot use an existing account). Once Logged in:

1. Select “Your Game Name’’ in the Top Right Corner
2. Select ‘’Activate Wargaming Code’’ bottom of drop down
3. Follow Redeem Wargaming Code instructions
4. Roll OUT!"

If this means anything to you and you want the code, PM me.

zerotol

Banned
Just found a card that came with Gears of War Ultimate edition. Says its for Anya/imulsion multiplayer skins

R3777-WYWJW-4VPG6-TPKTP-7CT7Z

Rellik

I already own these.

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- This is a giveaway for the thread url: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=460878.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Rellik, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

The Last Remnant -- MB-5C36D5114AB0528C - Taken by Hakkelus
Chivalry: Medieval Warfare -- MB-9E44059343CEDF7D - Taken by texhnolyze

ModBot said:
I am giving away 0 Steam keys and 2 other items. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- This is a giveaway for the thread url: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=460878.
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (John Caboose, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last day, you are not eligible for this giveaway.

EfagyaM.png
Dark Souls (Xbox) -- MB-8155ECCB3F49D887 - Taken by Drippy
EfagyaM.png
Alan Wake American Nightmare (Xbox) -- MB-119225BC147D0BC9 - Taken by Ronzilla29

Giving away a couple of codes. Both are 360 games back compatible with Xbox One.

Ludens

Banned
ModBot said:
Instructions for Ludens:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Ludens, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Gears of War 4 Beta -- MB-8DE69EF9818C68DA - Taken by Lashley

Hello, it is I, your pal, Mikey "F-Bomb" Fassbender, and I've got some codes I don't need. You get em!

If you would like Cook, Serve, Delicious!, post a pic of someone getting hit in the face with food.

If you want Dustforce DX, post a picture of people having fun in Dubai.

If you need Giana Sisters: Twisted Bundle, post a photo of people having fun in the 1920s.

Nudull

Banned
Hello, it is I, your pal, Mikey "F-Bomb" Fassbender, and I've got some codes I don't need. You get em!

If you would like Cook, Serve, Delicious!, post a pic of someone getting hit in the face with food.

If you want Dustforce DX, post a picture of people having fun in Dubai.

If you need Giana Sisters: Twisted Bundle, post a photo of people having fun in the 1920s.

flappers-1.jpg

Giana Sisters!

Some games from Humble Telltale that I already own. Whoever wins The Walking Dead Season 1, let me know so I can PM you the 400 days DLC.
ModBot said:
I am giving away 7 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (boybrushdRED, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Sam and Max Devil's Playhouse -- MB-F5D64A42144D5ACB - Taken by daydream. 9 entrants total.
The Walking Dead Season 1 -- MB-B405E329B3CFD703 - Taken by Regginator. 9 entrants total.
Back to the Future -- MB-567B4973EA75F5F3 - Taken by RoadDogg. 9 entrants total.
Puzzle Agent 2 -- MB-AD19E3FC46E7FEFA - Taken by Loptous. 1 entrants total.
Poker Night at the Inventory -- MB-9B21E89FD039AB90 - Taken by Magnegro42. 1 entrants total.
Puzzle Agent -- MB-CB64509674E4F9B4 - Taken by matman5025. 1 entrants total.
t1cxE6r.gif
Jurassic Park -- MB-D83C917699DD57A8 - Taken by illusionary. 23 entrants total.

t1461348781z1.png

SmokedMeat

Gamer™
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (ShinUltramanJ, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Medieval Mercs -- MB-AE2AD8592F3E0F03 - Taken by Sarcasm

Gren

Got the base game, but the SE extras aren't worth a double-redemption to me.

ModBot said:

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Gren, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

t1cxE6r.gif
Shadow Warrior Special Edition -- MB-512BF72260D161A9 - Taken by nightstorm

Valkrai

Giving away some spare codes I have for the Mirror's Edge Catalyst beta. Since I can't play it right now, it'll be much more useful for you people :)

I am giving away 2 Origin keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Valkrai, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Mirror's Edge Catalyst Closed Beta #2 (Origin) -- MB-05DA51B44525D70E - Taken by Anteater. 13 entrants total.
Mirror's Edge Catalyst Closed Beta (Origin) -- MB-56A6AB192950D461 - Taken by Sarcasm. 13 entrants total.

t1461346929z1.png

Teuoxton

Code for The Division via Uplay from the Geforce offer (quote to reveal):

This code is supposed to be redeemed on the Geforce website, and will automatically link to your Uplay account after you sign in. Leave a post if you have taken it please! :)

I hope I did this right... D:

Nelo Ice

Banned
Code for The Division via Uplay from the Geforce offer (quote to reveal):

This code is dupposed to be redeemed on the Geforce website, and will automatically link to your Uplay account after you sign in. Leave a post if you have taken it please! :)

I hope I did this right... D:

Thanks redeemed it. My cousin got me all hyped about The Division so glad to see I can check it out now.

A Human Becoming

More than a Member
I tried to give these away to GAFers on Steam but I never heard back from them. For that reason I can't guarantee they will work.
ModBot said:
I am giving away 14 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (A Human Becoming, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

t1cxE6r.gif
Fallen Enchantress: Legendary Heroes -- MB-C9ADA4C581485629 - Taken by boybrushdRED. 2 entrants total.
Interstellar Marines -- MB-536729E5A4354396 - Taken by Arjac. 3 entrants total.
Victoria 2 -- MB-358A517847C14535 - Taken by Shalashaska. 3 entrants total.
Luxor: Evolved -- MB-D4C22653095DAC72 - Taken by neonglow
Lucid -- MB-1A04E35C92277F2A - Taken by jesusraz. 3 entrants total.
Grotesque Tactics -- MB-04E404C61AF9CB55 - Taken by ExoSoul. 3 entrants total.
Painkiller: Black Edition -- MB-7C5CEB2A943AD0CD - Taken by Sykotik
BloodRayne 2 -- MB-7E0B2588A1221FDF - Taken by BorntoPlay
Contagion -- MB-E0865161DC2FB4B4 - Taken by Sparrowhawk
Yesterday -- MB-AB92C4401D56D4C3 - Taken by Baron_Calamity. 2 entrants total.
Horedelicious -- MB-1129BF1739CB63C1 - Taken by fuzzy123. 2 entrants total.
Shiplord -- MB-2F7C61508EC3D828 - Taken by jorkila. 2 entrants total.
Contagion (2) -- MB-1CB524A8262316D9 - Taken by Nudull. 2 entrants total.
Fallen Enchantress: Legendary Heroes (2) -- MB-0398866D87BA0B33 - Taken by SirKhalid

t1461379992z1.png

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
ModBot said:
Instructions for alr1ght:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (alr1ght, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

sIahFNP.jpg

Mirror's Edge Catalyst Closed Beta (PS4) -- MB-454F5CFFE22A6D69 - Taken by sladeums. 13 entrants total.

t1461390071z1.png

Extra code for mirror's edge:
ModBot said:
I am giving away an item. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (FantasticMrSnake, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

1hFaqwB.png
PS4 Mirror's edge Beta (PSN) -- MB-FA3F767092A10610 - Taken by FeelTheKick

Arjac

I am giving away 3 Steam keys and 3 other items. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Arjac, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:

w5Bqht8.png

Resident Evil Revelations 2, Episode 1 (steam) -- MB-4E3EDACCA05F4C75 - Taken by Catshade. 1 entrants total.
xWBm0BY.png
Splinter Cell Chaos Theory (uplay) -- MB-9E01953D6763C8D9 - Taken by Magnegro42. 1 entrants total.
xWBm0BY.png
Spinter Cell Blacklist (uplay) -- MB-1F8A50AF5A2AC387 - Taken by tioslash. 5 entrants total.
Mirror's Edge Catalyst Beta (Origin) -- MB-A0BB7CBA2F4D7997 - Taken by UnderWaterTree. 4 entrants total.
xWBm0BY.png
Rayman Origins (Uplay) -- MB-B0FE674748CAAEE4 - Taken by lovely ladies. 1 entrants total.
Grow Home (Steam) -- MB-4682B448D5FA4114 - Taken by Qurupeke. 11 entrants total.

t1461433273z1.png

lukiluk

ModBot said:
Instructions for lukiluk:
I am giving away a PSN EU key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (lukiluk, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:

sIahFNP.jpg

Mirror's Edge Catalyst Closed Beta (EU) (PS4) -- MB-1A68E50DE845047D - Taken by --R. 3 entrants total.

t1461443113z1.png
EDIT:
Sorry guys but I sent wrong code to modbot. I'll send good one to the winner via PM.

G0523

Does anyone want a code for the Xbox One version of the Episode Duscae demo for Final Fantasy XV? I have one but don't need it.

SmokedMeat

Gamer™
I am giving away a Xbox One code. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (ShinUltramanJ, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Gears of War beta code -- MB-803C6351C6E61475 - Taken by Ronzilla29[/QUOTE]

CNCOMICS

Thanks for the code, I'm replying in the forum also because I just remembered that Episode Duscae was supposedly available for a limited time, and would want to let others know. So far my Xbox recognized the code and is currently downloading this unsearchable demo right now. I'll report if it doesn't work (like if it's akin to an open beta where you download the software, but then have to access a server to make it work).

Edit: It still works, currently playing right now, thanks again G0523!

Going through some unused Steam codes and I have:

Ronin
Shadow Warrior Special Edition
Avalanche 2: Super Avalanche

First person to PM me with the code they want gets them as I've already got copies for myself.

UPDATE: All gone, many thanks to those of you who said please and thank you, its appreciated.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Mirror's Edge Catalyst Beta -- MB-F79CD70654599639 - Taken by dave is ok. 1 entrants total.

t1461505335z1.png

I have an extra Mirror's Edge Beta key for those who didin't get it:

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=201762785&postcount=11661

ModBot said:
Instructions for PLASTICA-MAN:

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (PLASTICA-MAN, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:

Mirror's Edge Catalyst Beta -- MB-123FFEC6FD272564 - Taken by ABOVEtheRIM

t1461508995z1.png

dorisdelay

Neo Member
ModBot said:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (dorisdelay, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible

A Fistful Of Gun -- MB-788ABE7B77E3CA04 - Taken by Ludens
t1cxE6r.gif
Shadow Warrior Special Edition -- MB-06FF72458C0B29F6 - Taken by texhnolyze

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:

Rules for this Giveaway:

Flix the Flea -- MB-28B9AB168C4A65B0 - Taken by Camel Master. 2 entrants total.
Murder Miners -- MB-4E1EF946120A95B3 - Taken by Loptous. 1 entrants total.
Pid -- MB-01134913896D1ED4 - Taken by Goldensun_it. 1 entrants total.

t1461576738z1.png

Top Bottom