• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

"FREE to a good home" thread |20XX Edition| No begging, requests, or taking advantage

SmokeMaxX

Found a subscription of Kaspersky Internet Security as I was digging through some junk. Pretty sure it's never been used before. It says up to 3 devices, so multiple people can probably use it. I don't really care who uses it as I'm about to throw it in the garbage, so putting the pic up for even lurkers if they're interested. Hope it's useful for someone.

<Removed> Hope it was useful!

derExperte

Found a subscription of Kaspersky Internet Security as I was digging through some junk. Pretty sure it's never been used before. It says up to 3 devices, so multiple people can probably use it. I don't really care who uses it as I'm about to throw it in the garbage, so putting the pic up for even lurkers if they're interested. Hope it's useful for someone.

Very useful, my Kaspersky license was about to run out so this is great, many thanks! Though I'm not sure how they handle multiple people trying to activate one key, could get revoked eventually.

Yeah not sure how they do that, but I'll take it down so hopefully those who need it have used it. If you're the only one who's redeemed it, congrats! You're probably safe.

Nice, thanks for your efforts again.

SmokeMaxX

Very useful, my Kaspersky license was about to run out so this is great, many thanks! Though I'm not sure how they handle multiple people trying to activate one key, could get revoked eventually.
Yeah not sure how they do that, but I'll take it down so hopefully those who need it have used it. If you're the only one who's redeemed it, congrats! You're probably safe.

Giving away a Broken Age Steam key from the Humble Narrative Bundle as I already have the game. Quote this if you want it, it's in the email tags. PM me if you took it so I can edit this message saying that it's no longer valid.

Edit: Andddddd it's gone.

White_sox

WoW - 10 Day guest passes

KXBHCG-6CDM-BY8XKY-N9F2-MDG9NT

G9DYW8-GRMN-RH8C9G-BZG8-YNGZBR

Starcraft Wings of Liberty Guest Passes

N8f7EF-CD8P-CNDMVN-J6HW-DJCJMJ

YJT2PT-RYKX-EY8H78-K828-ENX9R6

Lime

Just going to post these Steam keys without the email code:

Sorcery! Parts 1 and 2: 93GC9-X3F75-ZLN6H
TransOcean: The Shipping Company: Z0NBD-0R47C-ERVH6
Duet: Y8HII-RMIPY-EG2RX
FORCED: 4NEF2-F5IGB-VB3L2

ZAMtendo

Obliterating everything that's not your friend

Thanks! I took Duet :)

kiyoaki

Sorcery already taken. I was too late. Thank you anyway.

Belgarion

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 12 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- This is a giveaway for the thread url: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=460878.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Belgarion, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Gorky 17 -- MB-7C63520E6CC89ED4 - Taken by kiyoaki. 1 entrants total.
Orborun -- MB-6F4BCC2E0114707D - Taken by Loptous. 1 entrants total.
Chess the Gathering -- MB-671CCED60326F571 - Taken by RoadDogg. 1 entrants total.
Super Distro -- MB-31F1BE6FCF84E4C5 - Taken by tioslash. 1 entrants total.
Space Hack -- MB-22A14089C456DE2F - Taken by Valahart. 1 entrants total.
Particula -- MB-1B9C8413EDD6610D
East India Company Gold Edition -- MB-5F0D7EDEEF0DE6A2 - Taken by Hakkelus. 1 entrants total.
Racer 8 -- MB-12282E30722F5AE2 - Taken by rpmboy. 1 entrants total.
Earth 2150 The Moon Project -- MB-4584C4B12F701FF4 - Taken by bulletbill10. 1 entrants total.
Steel & Steam: Episode 1 -- MB-E05F06F3C42EB898
TeraBlaster -- MB-BCAD88DA867251CD - Taken by fifasnipe2224. 1 entrants total.
Humanity Asset -- MB-1CD327931E0199C1 - Taken by ussjtrunks. 1 entrants total.

t1465842556z1.png

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
I got a bunch of Final Fantasy 14 items from Amazon, here they are in email quotes because I don't play the game.

Instructions:

Log into the FINAL FANTASY XIV: Mog Station with your Square Enix ID. You must have a North American FINAL FANTASY XIV service account to redeem item codes.
Select the "Your Account" menu from the top of the screen. If you have multiple service accounts (represented as tabs), please select the service account you wish to redeem your code on.
Select "Enter Item Code," then follow the on-screen instructions to redeem your codes.

aceface

I got a bunch of Final Fantasy 14 items from Amazon, here they are in email quotes because I don't play the game.

Instructions:

Log into the FINAL FANTASY XIV: Mog Station with your Square Enix ID. You must have a North American FINAL FANTASY XIV service account to redeem item codes.
Select the "Your Account" menu from the top of the screen. If you have multiple service accounts (represented as tabs), please select the service account you wish to redeem your code on.
Select "Enter Item Code," then follow the on-screen instructions to redeem your codes.

Thanks! I grabbed the Fat Chocobo Mount and Butler attire.

Oh, I've got a female Tracer shirt for Xbox Avatar too:

3JMJT-VWWG9-C7KGP-JCXDM-DPRYZ

(probably going to be a lot of these, they gave everyone a male and female code, and I think the female one can't be redeemed if you have a male avatar)

I got this email this morning. code is in email tag TAKEN

The Amazon Video Games Team thanks you for your purchase. As part of the "Final Fantasy XIV Summer DLC Promo," We are happy to offer you a promotional code that will grant you six exclusive in-game items!

To redeem your code, visit https://www.ffxivredeem.com/amazon and enter your promotional code to receive your exclusive FINAL FANTASY XIV item code!

Once you&#8217;ve redeemed your code, you&#8217;ll be shown six in-game item codes that you can use on the Mog Station on the Square Enix account of your choice.

Additional information on this offer can be found here.

This offer is subject to Terms and Conditions.

Thanks again for shopping with us.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
FFXIV amazon stuff up for grabs. No idea what it is. Quote to reveal.

Redeemed this, thanks a lot.

For anybody curious, the codes are region specific (this one was for NA thankfully) and redeeming it gives you separate codes for various in-game goodies like a fat chocobo mount (!!!) a couple of outfits (maid and butler) a couple of masks, and 99 of a particle effect item (pair of wings).

I am giving away 8 keys from the recent E3 Humble Bundle. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- This is a giveaway for the thread url: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=460878.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (StrangeRoboMemory, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex First Assault Online Exclusive E3 Digital Ticket Bundle (Steam) -- MB-CA43C4D12990FEC4 - Taken by mdsfx
SUPERFIGHT Closed Beta Access (Steam) -- MB-45204F129822A436 - Taken by Valkrai
WildStar E3 Pack -- MB-5A3597B2C6F3793E - Taken by Alric
GUNS UP! Starter Pack Plus TV Head -- MB-F129DF00E66F2862
Armoured Warfare E3 Pack -- MB-13C978597D3B9B0C - Taken by ThisIsMyName
Neverwinter Adventurer's Helper Pack Plus Exclusive Lord of the Labyrinth Title -- MB-229E899EECB81329
SUPERFIGHT The Joiner Micro Deck (Steam) -- MB-A9F95A4AD8A09C29 - Taken by dave is ok
Pathfinder Adventures (40 Chests) -- MB-978CCBA3917ABBA7 - Taken by Str0ngStyle[/QUOTE]

Amazon sent me codes for in game items for FF XIV (I don't have FF XIV)
Also, first giveaway I do yay!

here they are... not sure how to do the "quote to reveal" so here they go:

FALU YWQ7 6M5Y WKY7 R98W
FAHU M6Z5 8T8T YAH4 J2PC
FAJU PEQC 9GVJ U6V6 N9J9
FAPU EN6M 45G9 7TKW X4G3
FAQU 48YH 7Q67 3WW5 RJ6R
FANU T243 9AA6 RCD8 FDEB

Here's some more FFXIV codes:

Original Fat Chocobo Mount:
Maid Attire:
Butler Attire:
crag mask:
inferno mask:
99x Magicked Prism (Wings):

Quote to reveal.

ptown

Have an Ultra Street Fighter IV guidebook if anybody wants that. Willing to ship to someone in US (continental preferably).

First person to respond to this post can have it.

EMan

*NA Region(3DS)*
ModBot said:
Instructions for EMan:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (EMan, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker--if you have both fewer than five posts in this thread--you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Monster Hunter Generations Demo -- MB-F57F9D0C9FF5AB2D - Taken by doctorcdcs. 4 entrants total.

t1466062413z1.png

hateradio

The Most Dangerous Yes Man
Amazon sent me codes for in game items for FF XIV (I don't have FF XIV)
Also, first giveaway I do yay!

here they are... not sure how to do the "quote to reveal" so here they go:
It's mentioned in the OP, but here's a recap.

Code:
[plain][email=YOUR SECRET CODE HERE]Quote to Reveal![/email][/plain]

eg:
Quote to Reveal!

Your code is hidden to members only.

Blizzard Games Guest Passes

StarCraft 2:
W8PG6G-NNEG-98EFR7-XCVR-6TBH79
BJTJM6-XMED-2BDNHZ-CRVR-WC6EZD

World Of Warcraft:
ZJTM8V-E6Y9-RCP47X-EXB4-WBHFRP
C2WB4K-7W7K-MVZTZG-82GT-ZB9VTD

Zeeman

I accidentally took this a few days ago and didn't realize I had it already because GOG gave them out for free a while ago. Please enjoy (and remove the ampersand from the code):

ModBot said:
I am giving away an item. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Zeeman, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

PGP3OVL.png
Dragonsphere GOG -- MB-533CFC4872C59EE3 - Taken by fifasnipe2224

Also, you should thanks Ludens for the game because it was originally his giveaway

Giving away a code for Broken Age on Steam, and Rayman Origina on UPlay. One code per person, first come first serve, PM me if you want it

Edit: and they're gone

Chris R

What is the best method to give away my unused Humble Bundle stuff?

Some of the keys have the gift icon next to them, others do not. Some are steam keys, others are origin, telltale, desura, ect.

Just want to clean up my purchases and get rid of the stuff I don't need.

Dug

Banned
Got some codes for FF XIV for spending $20 on Amazon...but I don't play it so I'll just post 'em here:

Original Fat Chocobo Mount:
Maid Attire:
Butler Attire:
Crag Mask:
Inferno Mask:
99x Magicked Prism (Wings):

They are NA codes BTW.

Jeff6851

I've got a code for Walking Dead Season 1 and 400 Days DLC. Both Steam. First to quote gets it.

Note: I sent to code to a friend a few months ago but I don't think he ever used them because he hates PC gaming. They may be used but probably not.

Nudull

Banned
I've got a code for Walking Dead Season 1 and 400 Days DLC. Both Steam. First to quote gets it.

Note: I sent to code to a friend a few months ago but I don't think he ever used them because he hates PC gaming. They may be used but probably not.

Sure, I'll try it.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

CV Maker for Windows -- MB-DEABD7C1C1065666 - Taken by HelloAntipathy. 1 entrants total.

t1466288697z1.png

ExoSoul

Banned
ModBot said:
I am giving away 19 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a garbage dump. No other rules apply, you may claim as many as you want (there are no limits or throttles), and keys you win won't be counted as wins for your record. Do not SELL these keys for a profit.

Masked Shooters 2 -- MB-AF8DB6BF13D7A460 - Taken by OmarYusaf
Deadbreed yellow or undead pack -- MB-741D71A72C2D0A28 - Taken by darkpathwalker92
The Deer -- MB-DF1681792839E8DA - Taken by mysticllama
Spheroid -- MB-C2C4B315FA98197C - Taken by Jalal
Journey to the center of the earth -- MB-F18B4C07C1EBB773 - Taken by ModBot
GooCubelets -- MB-E86D4B6E75198ECF - Taken by Purkake4
Woodle Tree Adventures 3 -- MB-AD5FCD354CD959E9 - Taken by mysticllama
Woodle Tree Adventures 2 -- MB-720887134CCE850C - Taken by mysticllama
Particula -- MB-A92F7D73C06590B6 - Taken by mysticllama
QUBE Director's Cut 2 -- MB-64AE773EA1567DB1 - Taken by ModBot
Woodle Tree Adventures -- MB-56B6E69D4DD09F8A - Taken by mysticllama
QUBE Director's Cut -- MB-B283E6D58E433A1C - Taken by ModBot
Not sure if used or not
Unknown Battle -- MB-334B102C32C32967 - Taken by gaiadyne
The Deer 2 -- MB-8DCD97CAE8507D7A - Taken by Jalal
Deadbreed yellow or undead pack 2 -- MB-6A7E43E88CA9CD98 - Taken by krczt23
HotLead -- MB-1DCCA76A095AF525 - Taken by voodooray
Journey to the center of the earth 2 -- MB-7230CC8A831E4BB3 - Taken by Nabae
Unknown Battle 2 -- MB-60515B99F33A87E9 - Taken by ModBot
Ace of Words -- MB-645C0E31168ADAB3 - Taken by ModBot

You have gleam mystery giveaways to thank for most of these, if anyone still doesn't have any of these - help yourself.
If a friend of yours doesn't have any of these - help yourself.
I just want them gone.

Top Bottom