• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Frito-Lay debuts new Cheetos Mix-Ups - different forms of Cheetos in one bag

Status
Not open for further replies.

zerotol

Banned
DFaXm0ct.jpg

Looks like dog food.

I like Cheetos as much as anyone else, but green thing looks awful.

Had to cross the border to get me a bag of the salsa mix; being a Cheetos fan it didn't take much self convincing to buy these. Dump the bag in to a big bowl and it would look like a cross between corn puffed snacks and salsa, hence the green bits (which are tasty and my 2nd favorite item to eat). The honeycomb shaped objects are spicy, taste great, and are crunchy; an easy favorite. I hope to get more soon.

Not bad, but I'm not about to jump ship from my Munchies.

Quaadv0.gif

Now THAT'S variety. Basically the entire food pyramid in that shit.

Plus, puffy Cheetos fucking suck. I'd have to pick them out.

These are good but the ranch version is superior. Also reminds me ofthose cheezit twist ones they had for a while, one was like ranch and cheddar and the other was like fiesta nacho and white cheddar, and it was absolutely amazing.

KillGore

I fucking love Cheetos. The only ones I don't like are these

Cheetos-MC.jpg

I remember they used to change my shit to green color.

Oblivion

Fetishing muscular manly men in skintight hosery
ach bag contains four different flavors of Cheetos. The idea behind the move, according to Frito-Lay, was to combine all the different forms of Cheetos in one place.

This is the worst idea ever conceived.

tborsje

253783_493047924083797_1837215818_n.jpg

Wake up America!

Serious response: As an Australian, I didn't even know that there were any Cheetos that weren't the 'cheese and bacon balls'.

I used to eat a bag of the jalapeno mix-ups with my sandwich for lunch everyday. Really good, I was also putting on lots of weight. Cheetos are the definition of junk food

That green chunk looks exactly like rabbit shit, if you've ever owned a rabbit.

Also, this is a little known fact but rabbits have the worst smelling piss of any animal. It's actually highly, highly acidic and it will bleach the color out of your carpet. Male rabbits eventually die usually from having their dick slowly burnt off by their own piss after a couple years.
Dude. No. What? Is this fucking true? Mother Nature why the fuck?

n64coder

I don't mind the Cheetos but I think the Wise brand taste better. Anyone else agree? The problem is that Wise Cheez Doodles (crunchy, not puffed) are harder to find.

Wise-CheeseDoodles-C.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom