• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fuck Dongles

Pagusas

Elden Member
*shrugs* sucks to suck bro. I love my new MacBook Pro, everything I have is USB-C, my entire filming studio runs perfectly off the MacBook with a single cable. Sorry you’re having so much trouble.

Last edited:

Drew1440

Yeah, i'm still rocking with my LG v60 due to still having a headphone jack. I'm holding on to this phone for deal life. It seems like the last phone with a headphone jack and a microSD card reader.

Might move on to an Asus Zenphone 10 if it has better t-moble support then the 9.

I'm not buying a cellphone without a headphone jack to support some trash ass Bluetooth headphones. I don't need another battery to charge at the end of the day.
Don't most android phones still have a headphone jack? I know the Pixel/Galaxy phones dropped them but my Sony Xperia 1 IV still has a headphone jack.

Tams

Don't most android phones still have a headphone jack? I know the Pixel/Galaxy phones dropped them but my Sony Xperia 1 IV still has a headphone jack.

No, they don't.

Only Sony and ASUS at the top end have them. LG don't make phones anymore.

ReBurn

Gold Member
I just bought a dongle that lets me listen to wired headphones on my iPad while it charges. It was cheaper than buying new wireless headphones. I left my wireless earbuds at home and I'm traveling.

Not a total loss because it also lets me listen to the wired headphones on my laptop while it charges because that doesn't have a headphone jack either.

Last edited:

cash_longfellow

Gold Member
Basketball Ok GIF by Malcolm France
This is fucking hilarious 😂..

But damn it…I just realized I’m old

Top Bottom