• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Full Bore [Now on Steam!] Anthropomorphic Metroidvania Boars

If you are asking because you're using an open source driver, I hear it's a bit wonky with open source graphics drivers at the moment.

Yeah. I'm trying to diagnose the issue.

If the game does require opengl > 3.1, I can try to install the release candidate of mesa 10.2, which is supposed to give me opengl 3.3.

So I tried to start playing this again...only problem is, it's been so long, I have no idea where I am or how to get back to the surface or to a new area. It's so confusing to come back to. It's a puzzle in itself to figure out how to get back to a door, and which doors lead where, and I'm finding it really offputting trying to get reengaged.

I really wish this had like a hub you could teleport to from anywhere. I remember theres some statues that work similarly, but they too are somewhere I can't find anymore.

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
So I tried to start playing this again...only problem is, it's been so long, I have no idea where I am or how to get back to the surface or to a new area. It's so confusing to come back to. It's a puzzle in itself to figure out how to get back to a door, and which doors lead where, and I'm finding it really offputting trying to get reengaged.

I really wish this had like a hub you could teleport to from anywhere. I remember theres some statues that work similarly, but they too are somewhere I can't find anymore.

Hm? You find all the information you need on the ingame map. The map will tell you how to access certain areas and also where you can find the statues.

Hm? You find all the information you need on the ingame map. The map will tell you how to access certain areas and also where you can find the statues.

I know, but you can't just go towards a door in a straightforward manner. So the door I need is above me. I need to go down into another area and I end up falling into another save point and having to go some complicated way around the map to get to where I'm going. Very confusing right now.

Top Bottom